thirty one [M]

31| gunshot

"i'll count to three and then you open your eyes." taehyung whispered into jeongguk's ear.

the couple was standing in front of the full body mirror in jeongguk's room, taehyung holding jeongguk's eyes close with his small hands. the room was dimly lit, it was already nighttime and taehyung thought it made everything more excited.

why? jeongguk still hadn't seen his new hair colour.

"believe me, you look good!" the younger of the two spoke and jeongguk chuckled at taehyung's happy voice, loving to hear it.

"1...2... 3!"

taehyung moved his hands from jeongguk's eyes, letting the older take a look at his new appearance. jeongguk glanced in the mirror, smirking, because he knew it's going to be this colour.

"do you like it?" taehyung asked, walking between jeongguk and the mirror, which was his biggest mistake.

next thing he knew, jeongguk's hands were on either side of his waist, his body pressing taehyung's smaller frame against the mirror, noses touching, lips only brushing.

taehyung searched for jeongguk's eyes, his heart rate increasing when he saw the darkness of them. darker than ever.

"it's blonde." jeongguk whispered lowly, his face inching closer to taehyung's neck.

"wasn't my threat enough for you, princess?" he placed a soft kiss on taehyung's neck, more following with the time. taehyung tilted his head back, body shaking under jeongguk's control.

"c'mon, answer me." the freshly blond ordered.

jeongguk was startled when he heard taehyung chuckling with a smile and looked up to the smaller, who had a dark glint in his eyes, too. "i'm disappointed, jeon." taehyung whispered, voice also lower than ever, driving jeongguk crazy.

"you should have known by now... threats are never enough for me to obey you."

he pushed jeongguk harshly away, the latter —startled by everything happening right now and taehyung's sudden behavior— moves back easily.

taehyung smirks when he held the gun out, pointing it directly at jeongguk.

jeongguk's eyes widened, his hands instantly moving to feel his belt, stopping when his gun was gone. no one ever managed to take jeongguk's gun away, without him noticing. no one ever did, yet here he is, kim taehyung, easily taking jeon jeongguk— the oh so great mafia leader— off guard with just his presence. they weren't even kissing?!

"when did you take it?" the blond asked and taehyung chuckled. "you should pay more attention, don't you think so?" taehyung teased, eyeing the gun, making sure to hold it the way he saw jeongguk holding it in the basement. his heart was beating against his chest in a fast pace, but he was filled with thrill.

jeongguk let a light growl out, taehyung smiling mischievously by that. "oh princess, you don't know what you got yourself into."

one corner of taehyung lips moved up. "maybe i don't, but won't that make it more exciting?" he licked his lips, feeling hot in excitement of what is going to happen next.

a smirk also formed on jeongguk's lips, as he took a step closer to taehyung, the smaller tightening his hold on the gun. "stop there."

"or what? will you shoot me?"

taehyung giggled and brought his other hand to the gun, and gives the cylinder of it a brisk spin, the click sound that it made, making his eyes glistening up. "what if i do?"