(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟒) the wolves

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

IT WAS A SUNDAY MORNING. Sunday was Athena's least favourite day. Why? Because it was the day of order meetings. The day when everyone had to be reminded what was actually going on in the world. The day that Athena feared in case she found out that someone she knew had been killed.

However the day didn't start off bad. She woke up in bed with the sun shining onto her skin. They'd forgotten to close the curtains last night which meant that Athena had been woken up at seven. This wasn't a big issue considering that the meeting was at eleven.

The main surprise was that she had actually slept. Athena felt refreshed which was something she didn't often feel. Her face was rested against Remus' chest. She could feel it rising and falling with her weight on top. She could hear his heartbeat as well, it was a comforting rhythm that she simply listened to as her eyes stayed on the blue sky she could see outside the window.

It was annoying that the weather was nice on a day like this. She wanted it to rain or thunder. Snow would be more welcomed than this. Not only because Athena liked winter but because the weather badly juxtaposed against the mood of the day. The sun would put her in a good mood and right now she didn't need to be.

She rolled off Remus and her face instead found the cold un-slept on sheets. This was a welcomed feeling because of the heat that was pouring into the room. She was dressed in one of Remus' old T-shirt's and she pulled the fabric closer to her as she prepared herself to actually get up.

Turning to Remus, she stared at him for a moment. His eyes were peacefully closed, his neck crooked in a less than comfortable position. His mouth was slightly open as he breathed deeply in and out. Athena tried to shift her gaze quickly as she saw his eyelashes flutter.

"That's so creepy Rena" he mocked as he rolled his eyes. Athena smirked as she turned back to him.

"Couldn't help it" Athena grinned as she moved back towards him and rested her forehead against his.

Why is she so beautiful in the morning?

"Your thoughts are very loud Moony" Athena laughed and Remus scoffed lightly,

"Stop reading them then" Remus mused as he sat up.

"Order meeting today" Athena told him lightly.

"Where is it today?" He asked with a yawn,

"Godric's Hollow" Athena replied, "get to check up on Lily so that's good"

Lily was still heavily pregnant and would be for another three months. Athena was sure that she'd been pregnant forever at this point.

She rolled out of bed and felt her legs shake slightly by the sudden movement.

"Pancakes?" Remus asked with a smile, he was still lying in bed looking incredibly beautiful with the golden light of the sun bathing him.