Chapter 50

After we ate I filled in Nik and Elijah on my plan then did a locator spell on John so I could find him easily.

I found him just at the gilbert house making me scoff. Did he really think we wouldn't care if he gave them the dagger? idiot.

I was going to go alone but Kol wanted to join to cause a little mischief and Nik came as well because he loved tormenting people as much as the next megalomaniac.

With that, we left to go to the Gilbert house.

Once we got there I knocked on the door and it was opened by Jeremy

I gave him a warm smile "hey Jer, how do you feel about your uncle?" I ask casually while raising an eyebrow.

He looked confused before eyeing the originals behind me "uhh, I don't exactly like him but I would rather he didn't die" Jeremy said skeptically.

I smirked "will you be mad at me if I did kill him?" I asked sweetly.

He raised an eyebrow "no but seriously can you just not kill him?" he asked with his signature puppy dog eyes. No! My weakness! Not the Puppy eyes!

"Uuhhg fine but I'm torturing him and then turning his ass. Would you care if I gave him to the council or Augustine?" I asked with an annoyed tone. Damnit I wanted to kill him.

"I guess that's better than nothing" Jeremy said with a slightly defeated tone but I could tell he didn't actually care that much.

I nodded "okay but if he pisses me off I'm just going to kill him" I said with a nonchalant shrug as I just walked through the door to find the asshole.

Jeremy groans "then he is definitely going to be dead" he said teasingly.

I smirked at him "exactly and remind me why you want him to live again?" I asked sarcastically as I walked into the kitchen.

"Love as cute as this is we would really like to be let in" Nik growls slightly from the front door where I left him. See, Drama king...

 See, Drama king