Chapter 49: Cheerleader

Y/N's POV

My eyes caught up a fimilair person in my peripheral vision..

Ofcourse it was him , I really wanted to thank him properly for yesterday...

Wait - is that Rika beside him?

He caught me looking at him and suddenly held onto her hand ..

So what jungkook said was true afterall , they really are dating...

For some reason i felt my heart tighten..

Brain : decide 1 person
Me : what do you mean?
Brain : your heart beats for Kim Namjoon one second and then the other second its feeling for jungkook..
Heart: yaah- dont blame me , its your fault.. you are occupied with their thoughts... Think about 1 person and give me a break , why do i have to suffer because of both of you..
Brain: wait how is it my fault

But really, isnt this true, if i am 100 % sure that i like Namjoon sunbae then why do i feel this sort of feeling towards jungkook....

Aghhh ! My mind will burst because of all this , i should sort out my feelings as soon as possible..

"Look who is here!" Taehyung spoke catching their attention...

"I hope you haven't forgotten, today is the Match day , ya know." Taehyung spoke walking towards jungkook

"You dont have to remind me , i know ."

"Are you prepared to loose then?" Taehyung smirked

"We ll see about that!"

"Oh really, are you that confident Jungkook?" It was Namjoon sunbae this time who spoke..

"Don't get in between just because you are the president." Jungkook snapped

"I hope you don't cheat just because the Prez is on your side." Jimin said to Taehyung

"Why would i cheat? Who do you think i am? I am the second best player in this entire university."

"Stop with the bragging already,We ll see about that , lets go!" And with that jungkook left .

-

"Ssup y/n?"

"What do you want Steve?" I stared at him angrily

This guy never learns..

"Are you interested in cheerleading?"

"Huh? no! Now go!" I stood up from my seat as i started to make my way out

"Not even for your precious friend Taehyung." He spoke making me halt ..

I looked back at him with a confused expression...

"As you know there is this "super hyped" match between Taehyung and Jungkook today so everything has been arranged, except for the cheerleading part."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked

"I thought I would ask you since you would want to cheer for your friend." He raised his eyebrow..

"Oh." Was all i could say as i immersed in deep thoughts of what I should do , i haven't done this sort of thing before but if its taehyung then ....