Bardo

The 3 got ready and stood by their baths. Lydia, Deaton and Isaac behind them, ready to hold them down. They slowly made their ways into the bath, shivering and panting from the cold. They submerged their heads under the water. Deaton, Isaac and Lydia held them down so they wouldn't come back up. I waited nearby incase Lydia or Deaton needed help. I could hear the heart beats increasing as they started to panic, after about a minute or two, their heart beats slowed down until they were so faint I could barely hear them, this was a good sign, it was working.

They didn't need my help after all, they struggled a tiny bit but held them down. Their faces were pale, they looked dead, but they weren't.

Once they stopped struggling, everyone went to sit down and we waited for them to wake up.

We waited...

And waited...

And waited until Allison's eyes snapped open and she emerged from the water, Stiles and Scott doing the same seconds later.

We all rushed to them as they quickly got out the water.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott started.

"We passed it. There's-there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!" Stiles continued.

"It was the night we were looking for the body-" Scott continued.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles finished.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison interrupted.

"It was me, you almost hit me." Scott smiled.

"We can find it." Scott said, facing us.

We all looked at each other not knowing what to tell them.

"What?" Allison asked.

"You guys were out for a long time..." I informed them.

"How long is a long time?" Stiled wondered.

"sixteen hours." I stated.

Their jaws dropped, they couldn't believe it.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?!" Scott stressed.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton added.

I left the room to get them some towels. I came back about 5 minutes later, apparently they were harder to find than I thought.

"Here." I said, giving out the 3 towels I brought back with me.

They instantly grabbed them from my hands and wrapped themselves tightly, trying to warm up.

"Dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles argued.

"I made a deal with Deucalion-" Scott tried.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles interrupted.

"Yep, I do." I agreed.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott explained.

"I can do it." I offered.

"Jennifer is stronger than you think, you won't be able to beat her, we need Deucalion." Scott asserted.

"Fine, but you're underestimating me." I remarked.

"He trusts you more than anyone, tell him he's wrong." Allison looked to Deaton for help.