26

PLEASE READ

(Side note: not every single thing enhypen does will be mentioned in this story since it might not move the story along or because I don't have time to look at the video and write down everything like how I just finished writing Weekly Idol's episode that I will publish later on.

Like with also the events that we know about but not know too much like the end of year BigHit celebration thing with all BigHit artists and guests, I won't write too much abt it since well I didn't watch because I'm broke-? And know barely anything so yh sorry)

Lilia's POV

I had black jeans and a white loose button up shirt tucked into them, a black leather jacket on top. My hair was dead straight with two small braids down the front.

We were getting ready to film for studio choom so I was just stretching while waiting. Jake was filming with a camera and then quickly gave it back to the staff as we prepared to film.

We filmed a couple shots and went back to get our hair and makeup fixed while we watched what we just filmed.

Soon enough as my makeup gets fixed again I see the members around Jake who's holding the camera again and they're joking around.

We take shoots and breaks and do it again, and in the breaks a camera films us and asks questions.

At one point one came up to me and I smiled. "Who looks best with this concept?" I look around and bite my lip as I think. "Let's say me." I put my hands under my chin and then burst out laughing at myself.

"I'll probably say Sunghoon because his outfit is similar to his normal style, even if he doesn't realise it." I joke and they ask the next question.

"I think the sassiest member has to be Sunoo. Damn I see fan edits and how he displays such an, sassy attitude kinda guy who knows all the gossip and everything and I can totally see it. But in a good way." I laugh as I see him glare at me while he's listening. "See look at him." I pull him over and put an arm around his shoulder.

"Just because you're the tiniest bit taller than me-."

"I will treat you like you're my child shh. I do your washing anyways be thankful." I tease him and he crosses his arms. "Do you have the do the laundry?" They ask and I scoff.

"Half of these boys don't know what to do. I obviously let them wash the clothes I definitely do not want to touch, but with everything else, If I let them do it they wouldn't have any clothes left at this point." I shrug and Niki comes out of nowhere and comes into the frame.

I put my arm around his shoulder too and smile at the camera.

"Who annoys you the most?"

"Hmm.. I can't choose, they're all equally annoying." I shrug and they both take my arms off them and pretends to be mad. "Ah I'm joking I'm joking," I put my arms around them again and chuckle.

'All of them are annoying' I mouth and I hear Sunoo scoff. "I saw that through the reflection of the camera." He says and I raise a brow. "Saw what? I said none of you are annoying." I smile before moving onto the next question.

"Hardest part about being a girl in an all boy group?" I repeat the question and they nod. "If you want me to say the choreography just to make some sexist people out there feel better, I won't. But if you're genuinely curious, it would be dealing with people getting.. possessive? Like damn I'm not trying to steal them from you guys I work with them." I say to the camera and Sunoo bursts out laughing.

"You don't care what people say about you when speaking freely about these topics do you?" He asks and I shake my head. "It's my opinion and it's not hurting anyone other than people with too much pride and close mindedness so I'm fine." I shrug and I can hear Niki slightly laugh.

"And it's not a political issue so I can talk all I can about it."

Sunghoon comes up behind me and suddenly puts me in a headlock.

"Let me go."

"Nope."

"I will bite you."

"Go ahead."

I bite his wrist and he lets go. I suddenly make a disgusted face and leave my mouth open. "Be right back I need to rinse my mouth." I smile at the camera and hear laughing as I take my water bottle and go to the bathroom.

I came out and was dragged into a giving compliment relay and trying not to laugh.

We failed multiple times.

"You look more pretty when you smile.." jungwon starts awkwardly looking at Jake. "So smile.. you're like a dog." I raise a brow at the sudden dog mention and Jake just shakes his head and turns to Heeseung.

They both turn away to stop themselves from laughing as Niki nearly yeets himself to the floor. They calm down and look at each other again, but again they both turn away at the same time. I hold my laugh in as they try again, but look away again. We all busts out laughing at the two as they can't even look at each other.

We change the order and Heeseung then looks at Jay. "Jay.." all I heard was 'face' and Heeseung trying to come up with something. Jay then turns around to sunghoon and not even a second later Sunghoon starts laughing.

They try again but we all just keep laughing. "You're the youngest but very mature." Sunghoon starts off when complimenting Niki. "Your own vibe is very cool. Genius of facial expressions." Sunghoon gives Niki and thumbs up and he turns to Sunoo.

"You're doing well." Niki pats Sunoo's shoulder.

Sunoo, unaffected.

"You still have to do harder."

Sunoo, affected.

"YAH, WHY." Sunoo starts laughing and I smile at the two.

Sunoo turns around to me and we both start laughing. "I don't think we can compliment each other and mean it." I say honestly and we both start laughing and nodding our heads.

We do a couple more takes again and while Areum is fixing my hair, one of the staff come up to me. "We have a mission for you." They say while the boys are goofing around.

"Get one of the members to give you a piggy back ride and chase around another member."

I make a weird face, but then shrug. I walk straight up to Jake and he tilts his head. "Give me a piggy back ride and let's chase someone."

"Why?"

"It's for a mission."

He slickly chuckles at how I didn't even bother hide it and he turns around and bends down slightly. I jump on his back and he holds my legs and we then aim for the closest person.

Heeseung.

He didn't even realise we were running towards him until he suddenly turned around.

"AHHHHHH."

Well.

Oops.

I'm also posting two updates straight away and the miss two days sorry because Idk if I'll check this app and it's getting close to where I am with chapters (I've written around 34/35 and that's close- but not the ending bit even close maybe half way maybe not even but yh-)