¹⁰ SOBER

SAKUSA HEAVILY SIGHED, following her to his room. He saw her crawl beneath his duvet making herself comfortable, as he walked to the foot of the bed. Unsure if he should leave when she falls asleep, she interrupted his train of thought. "Koomi, come here," she muttered.

He waited a few seconds, then sat on the other side of the bed across from her. Sakusa looked at her, her eyes barely open with the comforter covering half of her face. "Why aren't you laying down?" she asked, speaking in a soft voice.

The male clenched his jaw as he stood up to close his door and turn off the lights. He took off his sweater, then went back carefully laying down on the bed. Despite the fact that it was a king-sized mattress—more than enough room to fit the two—he kept his distance, practically falling off the side. He played with his thumbs whilst staring at the ceiling, wondering if he should stay or not. Why the hell did she have to get drunk, acting boldly towards him?

"Can I hug you?"

Clearly bewildered by her daring question, he instantly turned his head in her direction. Although darkness occupied the room, he could still see her perfectly. Her body heaving in a calm rhythm as her eyes were closed. "It's okay if you don't want to," she whispered.

And he did not want to believe what he was about to do, but he just could not resist her. Sakusa slid underneath the covers with her as he inched himself closer, leaving no space in between their bodies. The girl felt his skin come in contact with hers, then slightly opened her tired eyes. She gently trailed her arm around his waist as it sent soft tingles throughout his entire nervous system. She snuggled her head against his broad shoulder, relaxing into the warmth his body radiated.

"Goodnight, Koomi."

His heart started beating faster and faster from her touch, it was so comforting. He placed the palm of his hand on her arm, lightly squeezing it. And within a few minutes, he fell asleep.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

At the break of dawn, the raven-haired man's eyes flickered noticing that he was hugging his roommate. Her back pressed firmly against his chest, his arm draped around her waist, and his face buried in her soft hair. Sakusa's eyes widened upon remembering the night before—a weird, yet amusing night. He moved away from the female trying not to wake her, as he wondered how she would react. Would she even recall her intoxicated actions?

He quietly went to his bathroom to take a quick shower, and the sound of the water running stirred the girl awake. She sat up feeling her head throb, squinting around the very neat and clean room. Was she in Sakusa's room? Desperately trying to remember the previous night's events, she could solely think of the car ride to his condo. The woman saw that she was in a large bathrobe, only wearing a panty underneath. And she gasped, slapping her hand to her mouth.

Did we have sex?

Though her cunt did not feel sore, nor did she have any hickies. Then she noticed her clothes at the end of the bed—maybe they did. Sleeping with Sakusa was not a bad thing, in fact, she would consider herself lucky if she ever got the chance to. But she was way too wasted to remember a single thing. She highly doubts he took advantage of her, he would not—would he?

As millions of thoughts filled every corner of her mind, the bathroom door opened. Her very steamy roommate walked out in nothing but a white towel loosely wrapped around his hips. Oh, that fucking v-line. Yes, she did find it so hot seeing him half-naked, but that was not a priority at the moment.