𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

And you gon' cuss a nigga out tryna fuck for some MargielasI hate when you try to ignore meThey tried to say that you ain't for meI had to figure it out on my ownI had to take you on this journey

I hate when you try to ignore me
They tried to say that you ain't for me
I had to figure it out on my own
I had to take you on this journey

And you gon' cuss a nigga out tryna fuck for some MargielasI hate when you try to ignore meThey tried to say that you ain't for meI had to figure it out on my ownI had to take you on this journey

Satan

Some say the greatest trick the the devil pulled on the world was convincing us all he wasn't real.

" What you thinking about bro" Droopy question scrunching his face up at me . Droop was my right hand man he the only one who know when something bothering my I couldn't hide it from him .

I sighed and leaned back on my throne . It sure is hot down here ain it .

You would know you invented the place .

"I'm thinking bout shawty from the bank". I expressed massaging my forehead in frustration.

" No way you gotta crush my nigga " he chuckled . I mugged him and shrugged him off me standing up . I ain got no fucking crush .

"  where Debo at "  I changed the subject fixing my fit . " I don't know maybe out killing people no telling " He shrugged playing in fire .

I laughed seeing his body light up. We both burst out laughing I joined him in the fire and we started playing tag .

Debo and Dee came out of no where and joined us . " Yo where ice " Dee asked laying on the ground like all of us .  " you know how him and Droop is they love they shawtys so much they done with the guys " Debo chuckled  making  droop mug him .

" At least my girl a demon I don't know why you laughing Sa you like a human " He said making everybody look at me . " What the fuck y'all looking at " I got up and left .

Dejah Lee

Dejah Lee

After getting dropped off I had a long talk with my mom on the phone how I made it home safe. " Yea yea mom I'll call you tomorrow after work im finna hop in da shower " I hung up grabbed some clothes out my dresser and got in the shower .

I let the hot water run down my soft chocolate skin sitting in the water for a minute to process my whole day . I almost died . I felt a shiver run down my spine thinking about the man who tried to kill me or probably still wants to .

He's scary but he was a fine I couldn't deny. " Thank you " A voice spoke behind me . I jumped at the sound and almost fell. I was about to scream when he wrapped his hand around my throat.

I grew hot when I looked down and noticed he didn't have any clothes on either. his dick is big lol . He smirked while his hand was still on my neck.

" ummm" I started " I was waiting for you but you was taking to long " He mugged letting my neck go . " I- " " Shut the fuck up and hurry up we need to talk.

Once I finished up in the shower and put my clothes on moisturized my body . I made my way out my bathroom to ...... shit ion even know his name .

" Satan " I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. " My name .... it's Satan if you were wondering " He spoke I nodded my head understanding.

" Dejah " this time it was his turn to scrunch his eyebrows together. I was about to speak but he cut me off . " I know your name dumbass" he chuckled .

" I like you you make me laugh your so gullible it's cute " he laughed grabbing her remote turning her tv on the news played the two of us talked it up.

" Bank robbery on rodero street this afternoon. News hit the suspect killed everyone and there are no potential witness. We ask all of you to keep call and reman in indoors for you and your families safety thank you Carl azuz out "

The room got quiet I started thinking why am I hanging out with this man when just a few hours ago he tried to murder me . I'm chilling a criminal and killer .

Some would say The Devil .

" You scared of me?" He asked he had this sad expression on his face like If I were to say no he would be crushed . " its ok if you is " he stretched getting up. " Everybody is I just thought you was different "

" I'm not scared of you you just gotta tell me what you are " I spoke pulling him back down . " what you mean " he scrunched his face up . " if I'm honest you gotta be to"

" I'm the devil " he shrugged . I busted out laughing I almost fell of my bed . I stopped my laughing when I seen he wasn't .

" oh you for real " he smacked his teeth and mugged me . In the blink of an eye he started morphing his face and I almost passed out . This man was truly the devil. I sighed today's been a hell of a day

. "wanna watch a movie ?"