Chapter 84 - You Cant Slay A God The Snake Wont Turn Into A Lizard

Snake.Lizard was adept in disguising herself and was excellent at concealing her identity, lurking in the corners, and remaining unnoticeable.

  Therefore, Yun Jian scanned the corners once she entered the Glittery Gold Hotel. As predicted, she found Snake.Lizard.

  Snake.Lizard was talking to the middle-aged man opposite her. Once she noticed someone approaching them, she stopped the conversation and looked toward to where Yun Jian was.

  She could not help frowning deeply when she saw Yun Jian moving slowly toward them with both her hands in her pants pockets.

  Who was this girl?

  Yun Jian did not resemble her appearance from her previous life, not even the slightest bit. Even her shape and height were distinctly different.

  She was tall and alluring in her previous life but now, she was petite and adorable.

  Snake.Lizard could not be blamed for not recognizing her. Facing Yun Jian who was suddenly strolling toward them, she became alert.

  "What is it?" The middle-aged man who had not noticed Yun Jian approaching was bewildered by Snake.Lizard who suddenly halted their conversation.

  Right after that question left his lips, Yun Jian was already right in front of them.

  The man was surprised. However, when he saw her clearly, he thought that Yun Jian was just a little troublemaker. At once, he waved at her in dismissal. "Little girl, go over there if you want to play. I have something important to discuss with this big sister here!"

  As he spoke, the middle-aged man pointed at the entrance, obviously thinking that Yun Jian had come to the wrong place.

  Disregarding the mans conjecture, Yun Jian stared at Snake.Lizard with her clear eyes and slightly pressed her lips together, before reciting a code message. In Yuan Jians past life, when she was still the Slaying God, this message was something only she and Snake.Lizard knew. She spoke in German. "You cant slay a god, the snake wont turn into a lizard."

  Secret agents like them were proficient in various foreign languages, ranging from populous countries to small rural villages.

  She had set this code message together with Snake.Lizard back then, and they had agreed to communicate in German, or else it would be deemed ineffective.

  "What are you blabbing about Little girl, what are you saying?" The man could not understand German, so he had no idea what Yun Jian had said.

  Just as he wanted to chase her away, Snake.Lizard stood up suddenly. The hem of her clothes had even brushed past the teacup on the table. Her hasty movement knocked the teacup, but she caught it instantly with her swift reflexes.

  "You" Snake.Lizard started but Yun Jian put her index finger on her lips with a shushing expression.

  Even this action was exactly the same as the Slaying God would do!

  Snake.Lizard suppressed the shock that was racking through her.

  Initially, Snake.Lizard and others had assumed that Yun Jian was lost. They concluded this having found that her beloved car was abandoned, the Ferrari sports car, yet she was nowhere to be seen.

  That sports car had never left Yun Jians side. Even when she was out for a mission, she would drive it around.

  Wherever she was, her car there was as well.

  Yet when they found the car, there was no news of her. It could only mean that

  Not too long ago, however, Yun Jian had contacted Snake.Lizard. Utterly surprised, the latter was also relieved. Yun Jian was alright.

  After all, Slaying God was the top secret agent! How could something bad happen to her?

  It was up until Yun Jian revealed their code message and the hush-hush motion just now that Snake.Lizards doubt seemed to be answered.

  "Ill solve your concern in a few days. You can go now," Snake.Lizard said to the man while looking at Yun Jian.

  The man was flummoxed.

  What?

  A little girl had popped out suddenly and blabbered something, who would ever understand what she had just said yet Snake.Lizard had asked him to leave first?

  However, the middle-aged man dared not offend the woman, so he turned to leave.

  "This is not the place to talk. Follow me," Yun Jian told Snake.Lizard as she went to the reception to ask for a booth.