4.00

(One of the last few chapters! Comment what you thought!)

(Dedicated to @winternouis for her lovely comments. i love her feedback. it makes everything worth it)

(love you all lots and lots and lots and lots)

December 15th 2015

11:02 PM

Central London

Lambeth Road, 28

Frank Hooversen Town house

               “Calum, thank you,” Dakota breathed out as they reached their destination. “I know I was a total bitch to you, and I’m sorry. I guess I’m glad I didn’t go to the police to get a restraining order straight away...”

               Calum shook his head, “thank Harry. He’s the one who paid me to do this. I merely acted on my job, nothing else.”

               Dakota nodded meekly. The whole situation made her feel insecure and scared, unlike who she was a few hours ago.

               “Dakota, try to stay out of trouble,” Calum mentioned as she was just about to get out of the car. “I’m serious. I don’t know your boyfriend, I don’t really give a shit about him to be fair but you don’t deserve to be dragged in a situation like that. You don’t know what these men are capable of.”

               She meekly smiled with her eyes lowered. She glanced up. “Oh but I do Calum.”

               They traded smiles, and a final wave, before the girl watched her saviour drive into the darkness. She turned around on her heel, sighing as she stared at the house she hadn't been to for a while. She felt ashamed for even showing up here, after everything.

               As she walked up the fine, white steps of the town house, her breathing got quicker. Closing her eyes, she lifted her hand to ring the doorbell. A few seconds after, she could hear Hugo barking.

               “Hugo, for the love of god keep it down will you?” Frank called, not in an aggressive manner, but in an exhausted manner. Frank sounded tired, anyone could hear it.

               Dakota forced a smile before the door even opened. When it did, Frank’s eyes bulged and he didn’t know what he was supposed to do. So he just stared at her blankly.

               “Hey Frank,” Dakota smiled stiffly, waving slightly.

               C’mon Dakota!

               He squinted his eyes slightly. “You look like shit.”