CHAPTER 57

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 14

Y/N's POV

***Y/n at the Pantry room

"Dad, I......... I also got mom's disease... I'm running out of time...." I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hahahaha Nonono I can't just drop a bomb like that" I chuckled to myself while eating some fruits. what if I just said....

"Dad, did you notice anything different about me?" I practiced

"AAAARRGHHH!" I lowkey yelled in frustration, Nevermind! Let's just see how it goes!

I started dialing my dad's number. I'm really excited and nervous at the same time, I missed him so much.

***RINGING***
***RINGING***
***RINGING***

Dad pick up....

***RINGING***
***STOP RINGING***

"Da-" I was about to greet him but was cut off.

"Nope, I'm not Y/n's Dad, how many times do I have to tell you? If you keep this up, I'll start to take legal action towards you so you better think about your actions and stop calling this number." Dad said with his authoritative voice.

Hahahaha did he just.....

"Ppppffff I've never thought I'm an orphan now Dad, how could you?" I said dramatically with my fake crying voice while wiping my fake tears.

"*GASP* WAIT! Y/N?! IS IT REALLY YOU SWEETY?!" My Dad said in surprised and I can hear how sudden his mood changed.

"Hahahaha yes Dad it's me!" I chuckled.

"Oh! My baby princess!!! How?! What on earth?! How can you call me?" Dad said panicking in excitement. Hahaha I can imagine him walking back and forth while his other hand on his waist.

"I've got a reward that's why I can call you hahaha but Dad, what was that earlier?" I said

"Oh! I'm really sorry about that sweety, it's just that a lot of strangers have been calling me every single day asking about you, I don't even know how they got my number! At first it's fine but hundreds of call a day from strangers?! It's creeping me out" Dad ranted

"Hahahaha change number dad." I said.

"I really want to but can't, If I did then how can you call me?" Dad chuckled.

"So how was my princess? Your dad is really proud of you! You killed it everytime you're on stage!" Dad ask excitedly.

"I'm having so much fun here dad! Everyone are really nice and all of us have a great team work. What about you dad? How have you been?" I said proudly, I missed talking to him on how my day was, we always do that at the end of the day, we talk about how our days went.

"Yeah haha I can see that, I watch the show every Friday and the I-Land cams too! You know, to make sure that  my princess is comfortable there and having fun." Dad said proudly, hearing that makes me giggle, my parents were really supportive on everything that I do and I'm really grateful to have parents like them.

"But in my case, your dad is struggling, missing my daughter so much! This is the first time that we didn't talk for so long!!!" Dad said dramatically fake crying

"Hahahahahaha " I laugh at him, yup like father like daughter.

"your Grandpa Jung and the boys keep on ranting about when will the show gonna end cuz they missed you so much, I missed you so much." Dad said genuinely, hearing that made my eyes teary.