- 𝟏𝟏𝟕

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     UNFORTUNATELY WITHIN time, maggie had arrived at alexandria. the woman was going straight for negan's cell. michonne had been blocking the exit but when rosaline arrived she'd let her in.

     the pair looked at each other michonne shaking her head, "let her."

     "are you sure?"

     she nodded, her head snapping when maggie's yells bounced off the walls. a minute later she came out. everything seemed silent.

     until dianne came running with some news, "rosaline, maggie, michonne. something is going on back at camp."

     "what?" rosaline said, rushing up the steps, rheagar joining her.

     "we need to go." michonne replied urgently. they all began to rush out of alexandria and in the direction of the camp.

     the rumor had it that a horde was coming right towards it. on the way there, they'd bumped into daryl who'd been driving on his bike.

     "where's rick?" maggie questioned, her head shooting to different sides with urgency in search of the former sheriff.

     daryl's brow arched, "he said he was going to lead the dead away from camp."

      "on his own?!" rosaline exclaimed utterly horrified, "we need to go find him."

     "she's right we gotta go." michonne ushered away, with the others hot in her pursuit.

     they'd come across rick stumbling across the bridge they'd been planning to rebuild. he almost looked like a walker up there. there were probably hundreds of undead on his back. his stomach was soaked in blood, his shirt cloaked in a scarlet color.

     it looked like the walkers were going to get across the bridge - it was going to hold. rick couldn't keep it going any longer.

     "help him." rosaline pleaded in despair. she went to reach for her bow, but her shots wouldn't reach that far.

     thwack!

     daryl had already done it for her, "found him." he called to them.

     "he looks half dead." rosaline breathed out as michonne grasped her shoulders as if to keep herself upright.

     soon, everyone had arrived.

     "what is he doing?!" carol yelled, stunned at the sight of alexandria's leader just standing there.

     "he's hurt!" michonne replied.

     daryl met eyes with rosa, "that herd that went right through hilltop. he's trying to bring down the bridge."

     "we turn them around! fight 'em back." maggie instructed running away.