𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

I hit you up like, "Do you wanna hang right now?"On the East Side and you know I'm with the gang right nowYou say, "Do I own a watch? Do I know what time it is right now?"Ye, it's after 2AM and that's askin' a lot of you right now

On the East Side and you know I'm with the gang right now
You say, "Do I own a watch? Do I know what time it is right now?"
Ye, it's after 2AM and that's askin' a lot of you right now

I hit you up like, "Do you wanna hang right now?"On the East Side and you know I'm with the gang right nowYou say, "Do I own a watch? Do I know what time it is right now?"Ye, it's after 2AM and that's askin' a lot of you right now

                       Dejah Lee

" B17 " Dejah rolled her eyes for like the 100th time today . These old people was working her nerves . They wanted to play bingo every second of the day .

" Oh my god " She heard causing her to stand up and alert . " Look at Roberto he's fallen " And old lady cried tryna help the old men up while another one went to get his teeth that fell out .

" 1- 800 HELPPPPP HELLPPPP" The old man yelled . Dejah smiled to herself before going to help Roberto up . Out of the corner off her eye she seen a shadow .

She shook it off and finished helping him up . As soon as he was up her boss came in there .
" Dejah what happened "

" nothing Roberto had a lil fall I helped him up no worries " her boss nodded and decided to take Roberto to the nurse just in case he was injured .

Dejah looked at the clock and saw she was on her break. She went to the bathroom before her break started .

" What you doing here " She spoke to Satan . She felt as if he was watching her she just wanted to confirm. " just checking up on you making sure you ain snitch" he lied shrugging from behind her as she washed her hands

He put his face in her neck and started to trace light kisses on her neck. Dejah lightly moaned placing her hands on the sink. He started to feel his hands down my body

He played with my titties while sucking on my neck. " Satan move im at work" I moaned out tryna push him off me. He laughed and moved his head .

" Why you work with these old ass people anyway" he mugged playing with my necklace . " cause bills gotta get payed "

" I could pay yo bills " he shrugged sitting on the sink . " Bye I gotta get back to work " I turned around heading for the door just for it to be locked . " Could you unlock the door " he did some weird hand motion and the door unlocked .

" Weird "

—————————

" MAMA YOU HOME " I walked into my mothers house . I was exhausted fooling with them old people at work .
I took my jacket off sighed and threw it on the couch .

I went into the kitchen made me a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and layed out on my mama couch.

" Dejah omg what you doing here " My mom said with a nigga behind her ass naked . " Mama you is too old and where Leah at how you fucking and she here " I questioned crunching on my cereal.

" while you so in my business Leah at her friend house " She mugged going back upstairs. She lien cause Leah ain got no friends .

I got up and left hopping in my car . I put on Sing about me I'm Dying of thirst by Kendrick Lamar.and continue my way on home .

I hummed to the lyrics bobbing my head making a sharp turn . Hmmm I looked behind me and seen the same all black hellcat. How ironic .

" I know right " Satan popped up in my passenger seat. I swerved the car a bit and screamed .

Satan laughed in his seat stirring the car back the right way

Satan laughed in his seat stirring the car back the right way. " It's not funny you got to stop doing that shit " I pouted gaining control of the car again .

" You so scary but again turn left here " He hummed " What you know bout J. Cole " He bobbed his head turning the radio up. " Satan where you got me going and who driving that car behind me "

" Them my homies now make a right here" he tapped my thigh with one hand directing with the other . I sucked my breath in his hand was so close to my pussy .

He feeling the kid on god . I smirked

I gripped the steering wheel continuing the direction a few minutes we pulled up to a apartment building .

—————————-

" My bad we got off to a bad start" One of his friends with some blonde dreads apologized shaking my hand . He gave me a devilish grin and sat down.

Umm ok.

" that's droop don't worry he a lil different I'm Debo that's dee and ice " He pointed at himself and a dark skin and a light skin . I nooses my head understanding.

" introduce yo self ma " Satan whispered in my ear laying his hands on my waist .

" Hi I'm dejah the one y'all tried to kill how is y'all say going " I smiled hearing Satan sigh behind me . " Here we go" he mumbled sitting down on the couch . He pulled me down onto  his lap .

" we said sorry" Debo said shrugging " Right" Dee and ice chimed in laughing . " We should've kilt her she wanna be annoying " Droopy voiced .

" Come at me bruh" I launched for him and tackled him onto the ground. I heard laugher around us I started swinging on him until I felt a burning sensation in my face .

Did this mf just hit me

"Yea tore that ass up"

 Y'all why they got bae looking like somebody mama