a little girl

...

Midoryia looked over his time sheet and groaned. He didn't like his schedule at ALL.

"MONDAY
9:30AM-5:30PM

TUESDAY
3:30-11:30PM

WEDNESDAY
9:30AM-5:30PM

THURSDAY
3:30-11:30PM

FRIDAY
9:30AM-5:30PM

SATURDAY
8:00PM-3:00AM

SUNDAY
5:30PM-12:00AM

YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE ON TIME EVERYDAY." . That was his time table.

That meant he only had school on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to the fact he'd be on shift EVERY OTHER DAY.

He forced the paper to memory and then hung it up inside his closet wall so he'd never forget in case.

It was a Wednesday that day which meant tomorrow he'd have to go after school.

The next day.

The school day went by smoothly. Nothing interesting happened, nothing out of the ordinary either. The bullying didn't end but at least Midoryia was no able to not get hurt. Bakugo was back in class, mad as ever that Midoryia got into an internship before everyone else.

After school Midoryia quickly got changed into his hero outfit. He ran outside and found Mirio waiting for him.

"Why were you waiting??" He asked.
"I thought we were going on the train?" Mirio said.

"It's too late for that, I was planning on teleporting" Midoryia said.

"Ok then".

Midoryia then teleported the both of them to sir night eye's office with 10 minutes to spare.
"Good. You're on time.
Let's get started.
Today we're investigating this man" sir nighteye said. He pulled out papers of Kai Chisaki.

Midoryia's eyes slightly widened.
"He's in a gray area, suspected of producing and selling drugs. He recently had a meet up with the league but it seems like they got into some fight. There is no evidence to properly accuse him yet so we're tasked to find that" sir nighteye said.

"How would he know that?!" Midoryia thought to himself.
"Understood?" He asked.

Midoryia and Mirio both nodded their heads yes. "Good. Now follow me" sir nighteye said. With that, sir nighteye lead them all outside and took them to where they would have to investigate.

"Come back to me when there is anything suspicious." Sir nighteye said. Midoryia nodded his head as Mirio hummed in response. They then went for their shift.

As they were walking they took note of anything suspicious. 30 minutes go by and something strange happens...

A little girl comes running out of the alleyway next to Midoryia. She bumped into Midoryia,tears in her crimson eyes. She had a horn on the side of her head, she was covered in bandages, she wore a white dress, her white silver ish hair was down.

Midoryia paused for a second a kneeled down to the girl.
"She smells like fresh blood, kinda like the stuff I smelt in the drug. If that's true then..." Midoryia looked up to see Kai Chisaki staring right back at him.

"Haha sorry about that!" He said.
"It's fine, is she okay?" Mirio asked.
"Yes, she was just having one of her tantrums. I'll get her off your heels, I bet you're all busy" Chisaki said.

"Yeah of course" Mirio chuckled.
"She smells like blood and flesh, the same blood and flesh as to what was in the bullet. She's covered in bandages, is scared, crying, and it's with Chisaki.
Chisaki is making the bullets out of her which means...