ˢᵒʲᵒᵘʳⁿ 6

ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ, ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪᴇs

Mizpah; a word that refers to the deep emotional bond between people, especially those who are separated by distance or death

Mizpah; a word that refers to the deep emotional bond between people, especially those who are separated by distance or death. Such a cryptic meaning behind a two-syllable word.

Though, it applies to yours and Kina's limitless friendship.

It's clear you would do anything for her. And she would do anything for you. But it always ends up just like this.

"Okay, listen." She points an unwavering index finger at me, a pointed gaze crossing her features.

"We're going to go to that party, whether you like it or not. And you're going because you love me. No complaints."

Currently, you're sprawling across your bed, dressed to the nines in the baggiest pair of sweatpants and hoodie you could scrummage for in your unkempt closet.

Kina has undertaken the endeavour of getting you out of your miserable social life and to a party of lots of drunk bodies too close for comfort. Yes, a senior high school party. And yes, many drunk problems to deal with. And yes, was your alcohol tolerance extremely low? Yes.

Besides, you hate the taste of the bitterness that waxes at the back of your throat. The repugnant need to throw up after a night of 'partying'. Which was more like sitting in the corner of the room and briefly keeping your eyes on your wildly intoxicated best friend who's more like a toddler than anything.

"No." Firmly, you answer with no hesitation. Even when she gives you a skanky pout. "That just makes me not want to go even more." You imply about her expression.

You flick your eyes back over to the laptop on your legs as you lean against the wall of your bed. The screen depicts the action-filled show of crime fighters, wrecking any opposition of crime in their immediate vicinity. Was it your fifth time rewatching 'Rugal'? It sure was.

In honesty, you really like the concept of a secret justice team of scientifically modified human beings. It's just a really, really, really friggin' cool idea, okay?