Chapter 6 (The Shitcademy!? Yeet!)

"Onto a change of topic, Sid-"

"I'm still kinda sus of you, but continue, Lord Wrinkles."

The Hokage sweatdropped. "Right. Well, have you ever heard of a ninja academy?"

"You think I'm some dipshit dumbass?" Both men had sweat going down the side of their heads at her vulgar words.

"Of course I know what an academy is! I'm not stupid! It's where pussies of all sizes go to get their big dicc energy to feel like a badass! I bet you 5 years of your life old man that Kakashi here was a 'lil kitten when he entered the academy and when he came out."

"Why 5 of my years-" The Hokage murmured.

"When I came out...?" Kakashi scratched his head in confusion. 'I'm still a little kitten...?'

Sid rolled her eyes at the uncultured fools. She pointed at the Third Hokage.

"It's because you're old and I'm not sure how long you got to live, telling by those wrinkles!" She accused him.

"My wrinkles?" The Hokage scrunched his nose up at the preposterous accusation. "But I have the right amount of wrinkles of anyone my age."

Sid sweatdropped. "Riiight...and you!" She then pointed at Kakashi.

Kakashi braced himself for the brutal impact.

"It's because you're still a pussy! You cowardice chicken!"

Even though Sid's words weren't meant to hurt, more so of teasing and mischief for chaos, Kakashi knew deep down those words were true.

He shifted uncomfortably from one leg to another.

He turned his head to look at the elder man next to him.

"Er-Lord Hokage, shouldn't you be saying something about the academy?"

The Third cleared his throat. "Right." He smiled down at the violent girl. "I've enrolled you into the academy. There-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOo!" Sid fell dramatically on her knees, slamming her fists down repeatedly onto the wood floor.

"Sid-" The Third Hokage was interrupted by her scream of exaggerated agony.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Kakashi wanted to go home so bad right now. Was that too much to ask?

"It's not so bad once you-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Both men stayed silent before Kakashi spoke up.

"Done yet-"

"NOOOOO-wait actually, yes. Carry on." Sid then cleared her throat and stood up, putting her arms behind her back.

"Now then, young one. As I was saying, the academy will teach you many things. Such as-"

"I'm bored." Kakashi slapped Sid on the back of her head, which made him earn insults. "Ow, you buttfucker!"

"Buttfucker-" Before Kakashi could continue to question the anomaly that is Sid, the Hokage continued.

"The academy will teach you many life-saving skills. You will know how to poison your enemy with complex stragetic techniques that are quite ingenious-"

"Yeah, I'm bored, so imma drop-kick a smokebomb."

"Smokebomb-"

"SMOKEBOMB!!" Sid shouted as she did as she said, drop-kicking a smokebomb so hard that the thing actually hurt her toe and was thrown up into the air before landing in the Hokage's face.