[ t e n ]

t e n
i s a a c  &  a m e l i a :  t h i s
t i m e  f o r  r e a l ,  I  t h i n k ,  i d k

"I SAY YOU KICK THEIR ASSES AND TOSS THEM TO THE MOON," told him Amelia to Isaac as they and Scott were walking seriously

"Amelia," Scott hissed at her, making the girl shrug. "Don't let them get to you. It's just lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in." They stopped in front of Isaac's locker, Amelia staring at Scott. "They're just trying to get to you," Scott repeated.

"It's not just me."

Amelia and Scott turned around to look at one of the twins, Aiden, talking to Lydia. And that made Amelia's blood boil too.

Scott was hearing the conversation while Amelia was wondering if the daga in her boot was enough to take the guy's eye out.

"What?" Scott asked Isaac when he noticed staring at him.

"Now they're getting to you," Isaac mentioned, making Amelia raise her eyebrows before looking at Scott.

Isaac hugged Amelia by the shoulders before the two walked away from Scott.

"You don't actually plan on killing them, right?" Amelia asked.

She didn't know how to feel around the fact that Isaac's arm was around her. She didn't want to move it, but she didn't know if it should be there in the first place.

"I thought your plan was to kick their asses and toss them to the moon," mentioned Isaac and the girl chuckled. "I just want to piss them off."

Amelia stopped in her tracks when she saw Stiles and his dad talking in one of the hallways. The girl was staring at Stiles as his face was slowly changing as he heard his father's muffled yelling, and she wondered if he was okay.

Stiles looked up from his father, staring at the two. He noticed Isaac's arm around her, and how the girl was staring at him, a worried look on her face.

"Doesn't matter how hard I try, huh?" Was the thing Isaac asked as he removed his arm from her, making her stare at him. "He will always have your heart."

"Isaac, you have to understand that I just got out of a relationship," the guy nodded, looking at her. "Feelings don't just go away."

"No, they don't..." whispered Isaac. "But new ones arrive, sharing space with the old ones. And you wouldn't... you wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't have feelings for me, would you?"

Amelia stared at him for a few seconds before smiling. "If I agree on this date... where would you take me?"

The guy smiled at her, chuckling. "I don't know, I have no money."

Amelia closed her eyes before she and Isaac started laughing. Isaac grabbed the girl's hands as they both chuckled, turning to see each other.

"Okay, I bring the food, you pick the place."