The beginning

Elle Mackin, sister to Nathan, daughter to Mary and Benjamin, 5th year Gryffindor.

Elle's parents had gotten married young, wanting to make sure they got to raise a proper and healthy family as they both had semi-rough upbringings. Mary was a healer at St.Mungos and Benjamin was a Captain of Auror's, overlooking the auror's in his department. The Mackin's were a close family of four, but the parents were very career-based, making themselves a very wealthy family.

Elle was very close with her brother, but Nathan was in Ravenclaw and he took his academics very seriously and only had a small group of friends, kept to himself. He was a bit of a loner, but he loved his sister.

Elle was a friend to all, everyone liked her as she was sweet, loyal, and caring, but she did not take any shit. She was courageous and would stand up for her friends in a heartbeat and her close friends knew that. Her absolute best friend was Luke, they grew up together as Luke's Mom was Mary's best friend since they were in Hogwarts. Luke and Elle were an inseparable duo who spent as much time as they could with one another.

Luke and Elle had a third friend they hug out with frequently, Jackson. Jackson was a Slytherin in their year and got a bad rep because of his house and he was closed off to others, but he truly cared about Elle and Luke as they were the only ones who truly cared for him. Jacksons family treated him awful, and Elle always made sure he knew he had a family with her and Luke.

Elle was good friends with George Weasley, almost best friends, but they did not hang out as much because Elle thought his twin, Fred, was a cocky asshole. Elle helped George pass a few of his classes first year and ever since then, they have been very good friends. Fred and Elle used to be close friends, but as they grew older, Fred picked up on some vile habits that Elle did not like.

Elle was a very beautiful girl, and many boys at the school wanted to be with her, and many girls wanted to be her. Elle was kind to everyone, and no one could say a bad thing about her.

A main reason Elle did not like Fred is because she knew he was a part of an affair. Fred was hooking up with 6th year Theodore Nott's girlfriend behind his back and didn't see a problem with that, and Elle definitely did. It was was wrong, and she couldn't help but feel uneasy at his affair but with using Fred's words against him, he always responded in a smug sing-song voice with "Theo doesn't know that Lucy and I do it in my dorm every Sunday, she tells him she's at choir but she doesn't go but she's on her knees and Theo doesn't know."

Which bothered Elle.