you surprise her on tour

"She's gonna be so happy that you're here! She's been missing you like crazy, talks about you every chance she gets." Lia spoke as you followed her down the hallway to the hotel room your girlfriend is staying in. "I know you must be excited to see her too."

"I thought about this very moment the whole flight here and I've been missing her every day since you all left for tour last month. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!"

She laughed and kept walking for a few more steps before coming to a halt. She dropped the bag that she offered to carry for you onto the floor before fishing in the pocket of her hoodie for the extra key to Yeji's room.

You let go of your suitcase and reached out to take ahold of it. Your hands were shaking and your knees almost buckling underneath you just from the excitement you felt.

It all felt so surreal. The trip here wasn't planned in advance. It was only late last night that you booked your flight and early this afternoon that you headed out to the airport. But after Yeji broke down on FaceTime last night, telling you how much she missed you and really wished you were by her side as everything started to get to her, you booked the flight without a second thought to come see her.

And now, you're standing in front of the very room she's in. Lia gave your shoulder a squeeze and gave you a little side hug before she left you alone. You held the key in your shaky hand and took a deep breath before putting it in the door.

The light flashed green and a beep was heard before you opened the door. The hotel room was dark, the curtains drawn and small snores coming from Yeji as she tried to catch up on some sleep on their day off.

Although it was nearing the evening now, you understood why she was out like a light; with how hard she and the girls have been working by performing, doing meet and greets, and interviews along the way - she had to be exhausted.

You closed the door behind you and set your stuff down on the floor. You slipped off your shoes and padded across the carpeted floor and over to the bed she was laying in.

The mattress dipped underneath you as you climbed into bed and your girlfriend's eyes opened wide. She sat up and gasped in shock to find you sitting in the bed across from her.

She took a moment to take you in. Thinking her eyes were playing tricks on her or she must be dreaming that you were there, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"I'm dreaming again...?"

"It's no dream, my love. I'm here."

And if your reassuring words weren't enough proof, you reached out to lay your hand on her thigh and the way your fingers brushed innocently along her skin made it all sink in.

"You're really here?" She asked as she moved to crawl into your arms.

You opened them for her and let out a happy giggle as she threw her arms around you and hugged you tightly, almost knocking the air out of your lungs; but you weren't complaining,

"I'm here, baby! I'm right here. I've missed you."

"I've missed you more, y/n." She mumbled as she buried her face in the crook of your neck, her lips innocently but lovingly brushing along your soft skin.

"Impossible." You mumbled and she pulled away. Your heart melted when you saw her bright eyes. Last night, they were filled with tears but now they're filled with stars and a look of happiness and adoration for only you. "Surprise!"

She laughed and kissed across your forehead and you fell onto your back in a fit of giggles.

"Are you happy?"

"So happy." She whispered softly and moved her lips from her forehead to your own, where she left kisses to the corners before pecking them again and again. "You're here. There's not a thing in the world that could bring me down right now. I've been missing you so much. I'm so happy to have you by my side again."

"I'm here and all yours for a few weeks."

The pecks she was leaving on your lips turned into soft, sweet kisses and you couldn't help but melt at the feeling of her lips on yours once again.

"I love you. If you're not too worn out from the flight, maybe we could go have a romantic dinner. My treat."

"I'd love that." You spoke against her lips. "I love you." You whispered as you gazed into her eyes, knowing these next few weeks would be magical.