40

The week almost flew with some sightseeing and more practice. Finally, the day before the concert, TXT arrived at the hotel they were staying in.

"JAEWON!" 

"SOOBIN!"

The two people ran towards each other as if it was a drama and hugged each other causing the others to chuckle.

"And how are the maknae's?" Yeonjun asked, rolling his eyes at Soobin and Jaewon who were now talking frantically about their week. 

Taehyun also rolled his eyes at the two before giving Yeonjun a small hug. Huening Kai did the same and then the group was finally together.

They really did miss each other

❅ ❅ ❅

"Damn I actually missed you idiots." Jaewon chuckled as they sat down to eat. 

"Well surprisingly we missed you two as well." Taehyun replied as he picked his menu. 

After ordering what they all wanted, they all talked, catching up with what had been happening the past week. 

When Taehyun informed the duo that they didn't have to take the math test next week anymore, Jaewon and Yeonjun cheered, high fiving each other.

"Maybe I should have found a girl and signed up as well." Soobin muttered, crossing his arms as he still had to do the test. 

"Jaewon why did you sign up with Yeonjun?" 

"Um because he asked first?" the girl replied, shrugging just as the food arrived.

They ate and spent the rest of the day together.

❅ ❅ ❅

"Are you serious?" Jaewon asked with eyes wide open.

"Yes. We all want you to do a group activity before the performance." the teacher nodded at Jaewon.

"Shouldn't we be getting a good night's rest before the performance?" she asked, throwing her hands up. 

The teacher froze for a second. Students glanced between him and Jaewon before he finally spoke again.

"I...I guess that's true but this was already planned so we're doing it." the teacher rubbed the back of his neck, shrugging and feeling a little embarrassed. 

"Fine. Whatever." Jaewon slumped back in her seat, closing her eyes in frustration. 

She and Yeonjun had practiced hard today and she was really tired. She wanted nothing more than to sleep in her warm and cozy bed upstairs. But noooo, now they had to do a group activity to 'have fun'. 

"Pick a name from this hat to be your partner. Call out his or her name and then you both may take a flashlight and leave." a different teacher came and gave the hat to a student.

The random student slipped his hand inside and picked a paper while rolling his eyes.

"Junwoo." he said out loud and a male student in the back stood up. 

They both waved at one another, grabbed a flashlight each, and left for the forest outside the hotel. 

The hat moved around and people called names until it finally reached Jaewon. 

She stuck her hand in and pulled out the piece of paper containing the name of her partner. Without a care in the world, she opened the slip and scanned it.

Her eyes widened and she sat up straight when she read the name.

"Who is it?" the teacher asked, noticing the hold up.