•41•

"Five minutes until New Years!" April announces as she walks out to the terrace with several beers, handing one to me and then to Tom.
"You missed out on seeing Eliana punch a dude in the face." Tom says to Haz.
"You what?!" He exclaims.
"He ran away." I say proudly.
"Got myself a badass right here." Tom smiles. "She even said fuck."
"Why is that more surprising than the fact that you punched someone in the face?" Haz laughs.
I hear a loud bang, and look up to see fireworks going off. I love fireworks, especially since that night at Disney.
"Two minutes." April says.
"Wait a second everyone has someone to kiss but me!" Haz whines.
I look around, trying to find a girl that's alone. I spot a blonde standing off by herself and nod over to her.
"There's your New Years kiss. Hurry!" I encourage, and an overly confident drunk Haz makes his way over to her.
I wiggle my fingers, that feel much better now after icing them. Tom grabs my hand lightly, and lifts it to his lips to press a kiss to it.
"All better now." He says cutely and I smile, leaning my body up against him.
"Ten! Nine! Eight!" Everyone begins counting down and I lift my head up to Tom, wanting to be looking in his eyes as we reach the new year. "Two! One! Happy New Year!"
Toms finger rests under my chin, and his lips press to mine softly, moving with love and care. His kisses are the best. We pull away and Tom pushes my hair behind my ear, looking at me lovingly.
"Happy new year princess." He smiles.
"Happy new year bub."
_
Tom and I get back to my place, and as soon as we're in the door he pins me against the wall, connecting his lips to mine roughly, making me gasp in surprise. My hands are grabbed by his, and pinned above my head as his lips move down my jawline.
"You look so good in this little dress." He mumbles against my skin, leaving love bites all over. "All dressed up just for me.."
"Just for you." I breathe out.
My words bring a smirk to his face, and he presses his forehead to mine, nudging his nose into mine playfully.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too." I smile.
He grabs underneath my thighs, lifting me up in his strong arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and he moves us over to the sofa, sitting down. I wrap around him tightly, loving how it feels to have his arms around me. I never want to loose this feeling. Ever.
"Tommy?" I say.
"Hmm?" He hums.
"Wanna take a shower with me?" I ask.
He looks at me with confusion, and I look back at him with the same look.
"You mean to tell me I've been allowed to see you naked all this time and I haven't?" He asks and I giggle.
"So is that a yes?" I ask.
"Yes." He grins widely.
We go into the bathroom, and Tom leans his head down, pecking a gentle kiss to my shoulder before sliding the strap off of it. He does the same to the other side, and as he moves the strap off of my shoulder, the dress falls to the ground. I'm left in just my bra and panties, and his eyes gaze over my frame.
"Take them off." I whisper to him.
I turn my back to him, and he grabs at the clasp of my bra, undoing it and letting it fall to the floor. His fingers loop around the sides of my panties, and after pulling them off my hips they fall to the ground.
Toms hands grab my waist, turning me back around to face him. I watch as his eyes move up and down, then connect to mine.
"Absolutely stunning my gorgeous girl." He says.
I don't feel exposed in front of him, I don't feel uncomfortable or nervous. He loves me. He loves all of me.
He pulls his shirt off over his head, tossing it to the floor. My eyes gaze over his perfectly toned body that I know he works so hard on. He looks so good. I'm so lucky.
"Why do I feel nervous.." he mutters and my heart squeezes.
"Don't be.." I encourage, and kiss his lips softly.
I move my hands down to his jeans, and he looks into my eyes intensely as I start to unbutton them, and pull the zipper down. I keep the eye contact as he pulls his jeans and boxers down and kicks them to the side. Tom walks over to turn on the shower, and as I turn with him I giggle loudly.
"You have such a cute butt!" I exclaim.
"My god.." he laughs, turning back around as the shower starts to steam. My eyes shoot down and back up, but then I do a double take.
"Alright.. are we disappointed?" He asks.
"Quite the opposite." I say with blushy cheeks.
It's so odd to hear Tom being so worried and insecure, he's as cocky as they come. With me though? He's so different, which he doesn't need to be because he's absolutely perfect.
We get in the shower, and the hot water hits my skin as Toms lips hit mine. Ive never had such an intimate moment with a guy before..
"Look at that.." he smiles, his fingers trailing down my side and over my stomach. "All marked up."
He reaches over, grabbing the loofa and squirting some soap on it. My back rests against his chest as he runs the loofa over the front of my body.
"I like this." He admits in my ear.
I don't think he's ever been naked with a girl before without having sex.. which almost makes me sad. He's deprived himself of intimacy and love for so long.. now we have a lot to make up for.
"I do too." I smile.
I feel something press against me, and I instantly know exactly what it is. Tom gives me a nervous look, and sighs.
"I think we need to get out.." he says quietly.
"Or.. I can help you." I offer.
I look down, seeing he's definitely got a little problem that I could fix so easily. I hesitantly run my fingers over him, and he grunts at the contact.
"It's not sex.. it's fine.." I encourage, and then wrap my fingers underneath, moving back and forth slowly which makes his head fall back in pure bliss. He needs this.
"Oh my god.." he breathes out.
Watching how his body reacts to me is so hot..
I grab the back of his neck, pulling his face back down to me to kiss his lips roughly, pulling at the hair on the nape of his neck. My hand motion quickens, making him groan into the kiss.
"Oh fuck." He moans against my lips. He looks so good like this.. he sounds so good..
"Gonna come for me Tommy?" I hum in his ear, and his head falls to my shoulder, his teeth biting my skin.
"Agh fucking dammit-" he grunts and hits his high, falling apart right in front of me. I have never seen a more beautiful sight than this..
he breathes heavily as I let go of him, and he grabs my face, pecking my lips over and over and over.
"That was so good baby." He praises. "Such a good girl."