Prolouge

For prologue I'm going to make it 3rd person, but chapters will be 1st person unless otherwise said.

Enjoy!

5 years old (Bill = 15, Charlie = 12, Percy = 9, Fred and George = 7)

Young triplets Astrid, Indi and Ron ran around the vast backyard, playing a muggle game of tag along with their older brothers Fred, George, Charlie, Bill and Percy.

The siblings were often tightly knit, joint at the hips as the muggles say, perhaps it's because of their upbringing being heavily based on family.

As such they were often found playing both magical and non-magical games to occupy themselves.

Now, it was known that the Weasley's were Purebloods, a family with no muggle heritage. Normally with that blood status came the obnoxious state of mind that they are superior to all other wizards. However, Molly and Arthur Weasley never stuck to those stereotypes, raising their children to love all kinds of people both magical and non as they did.

As the triplets were the youngest of the family, the brothers tended to favour them over each other, feeling a constant need to take care of them. Except the twins, who started Astrid and Indi on prancing early, which would lead into mischief in Hogwarts.

"Kids, dinner time!" Molly called from inside the house.

"Coming!" The kids yelled, stampeding through the backyard, knocking each other out of the way as if it's every man for themselves, and calling dibs on where they sit at the table. It often went Arthur, Molly, Bill, Charlie and Percy on one side and Indi, Astrid, Ron, Fred and George on the other.

Family dinners at the Weasley's were often joyous and fun, Percy giving off random facts, Charlie talking about dragons, Bill talking about random stuff, Fred and George whispering prank ideas and ways to cause mischief while the triplets sat and listened intrigued. As well as the triplets constantly bugging Bill and Charlie about what Hogwarts was like, absolutely fascinated. Though they were still young and couldn't fully comprehend what their siblings were discussing they still loved to listen and enjoy the happy atmosphere.

Ron, Indi and Astrid would have their own conversations about all kinds of things, whatever they felt like talking about.

11 years old (Bill = 20, Charlie = 18, Percy = 15, Fred and George = 13)

Today was the day. The day Astrid, Ron and Indi's lives would change forever. The day they were going to Hogwarts.

"Alright kids, have you got everything?" Molly asked in a state of panic.

"Yes mum, calm down" Astrid smiled, her and Indi snickering at their mothers typical behaviour.

"Yeah mum, don't worry" Indi replied.

"Okay, well let's go then" she said, Arthur, Percy, Fred, George, Indi, Ron and Astrid filing out of the Ford Angelina and heading for platform 9 3/4's.

"U-Um excuse me..?" Molly and the triplets turned to see a raven haired boy with broken glasses standing their awkwardly.

"H-how do you... uh..." he signalled to the entrance Percy had just entered.

"Cross to the platform?" Molly asked with a smile and the boy nodded timidly. "Not to worry dear, it's Ron, Indi and Astrid's first year as well."

"You just cross through the column between platforms 9 and 10" Astrid smiled.

"Best to do it on a bit of a run if your nervous" Molly suggested.

"Good luck" Indi said timidly, a small blush on her cheeks.

...

Percy went to sit with Penelope Clearwater, the twins sitting separately with Lee Jordan. That left Astrid, Indi and Ron alone in another carriage, sharing their excitement.

"Can I sit here? All the other compartments are full?" The three of them turned to the door to see the same boy from the station.

Ron nodded while Indi and Astrid smiled, signalling for him to take a seat next to Ron.

"I'm Astrid, that's my brother Ron and this is Indi, what's you name?" Astrid greeted.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter"

...

"Gryffindor!"

The triplets, along with the rest of the Gryffindor table, erupted into cheers at Harry Potter who joined them at the table.

Astrid and Indi sat with a new girl they'd met named Hermione Granger while Ron sat further up with the twins and Harry.

Little did they know it was the beginning of an undying and unwavering friendship, one that would lead them on all kinds of adventures and test the love they shared.

That's it guys, hope you liked it and see you all next update!