Chapter 27

SMUT WARNING: Proceed with caution...

The next day passed by, and soon enough Elsie and the rest of the Marauders found themselves sitting in their usual compartment on the Hogwarts Express heading home for the holidays. Remus was sitting with his arms crossed over his chest and his legs out in front of him, while Peter sat next to him with his knees pulled up to his chest. On the other side, Elsie sat between James and Sirius, her legs causally resting on Sirius' lap and her head gently placed on James' lap. James' hand was entangled in her hair, as he teased the werewolf boy in front of him about the night before.

"I mean Moony you were HUGE," he began speaking while moving his hands to mark 10 inches in the air, "...but bloody hell, did you have to strip in front of Els?"

Remus' cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment as he scratched the back of his neck nervously and grumbled, "Well, if I do recall correctly it was Elsie's idea that we all got plastered. I told her I would end up doing something embarrassing."

"Don't worry. Remmy. It wasn't like it was a terrible sight to see," Elsie winked at the blushing boy.

Remus rolled his eyes as both him and James exasperatedly exclaimed, "You remember?!"

Elsie chuckled at the shocked boys and responded, "I may not remember much else from last night, but that was definitely unforgettable. How could I not remember it?!"

"She's got a point, Moony," Sirius pointed out while laughing along with the girl.

"Godric, what did I miss last night?" Peter rhetorically questioned with wide eyes, "I thought I went to bed and would wake up the next morning expecting to go home, not to hear about how big Moony's-,"

Remus cut off Peter's sentence with a grumble, "Yeah, yeah...we get it."

The other 4 Marauders laughed at the grumpy boy, until Elsie began speaking.

"By the way, I'll be going home with you guys today," Elsie spoke up while looking at James and Sirius.

"Why? Where are you parents?" James questioned curiously while looking down at Elsie.

"Dad's away on auror business, and mum owled me yesterday morning say that she wouldn't be home either because she's helping dad with his mission," Elsie answered before narrowing her eyes at James, "Had to use your mum's owl because my owl is a now a cat, thanks to you."

James rolled his eyes as Sirius spoke up, "Why do I feel like your parents are always doing auror stuff? And how is your mum helping...going undercover in the muggle world again?"

Elsie nodded her head yes to his question and pointed a finger at the long-haired boy, "You better start getting used to it since you, James, and I will hopefully be aurors together. We'll be on lots of missions."

Sirius agreed with her before turning to Remus and Peter, "What about you guys? Have you decided what you want to do in the future?"

Peter shook his head no and piped up, "I'm not quite sure yet."

Remus, on the other hand, became very anxious and began fidgeting when that question was asked.

"Remmy, you okay?" Elsie asked her friend in a worried tone.

"Erm...yeah. It's just that I don't think anyone will want to hire a monster like me," he quietly replied while looking at the ground, "B-but I've always thought being a teacher would be pretty cool."

Elsie sat up and smiled warmly at the boy, reaching across to grab his hand reassuringly, "You'll be the best bloody teacher anyone has ever had."

The other 3 boys nodded in agreement before James chuckled, "Professor Lupin...I like the sound of that."