55.

I AM YOUR MATRIARCH AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME.

Halwright: Forbidden Forest.

"There is nothing there, if that's what you're looking for." Carter called out as iron wings kept him in the air,  his perfect white hair blew freely in the wind, his beauty was captivating, after all, only Ben could rival that beauty, he was a sight to behold. The wendigo he had addressed turned back to look at him with a sneer, he wasn't expecting to be caught much less by the Bone Ripper.

"Unlike my fellow outcasts I see, I'm not getting the pleasure of holding back." Carter announced as a massive explosion of red occurred, where he was floating now stood an eight foot beast, it's body was covered in the metallic bones which shined in the sun and black wings behind his back were larger, the wendigo scoffed. "Only your first form, such an insult." The boy sneered as his eyes turned an eerie black and in his place suddenly there was a skull creature.

"I will kill you and show the other rulers just how weak you are, you could never be the matriarch of our race, you don't deserve that honor." The beast growled as he stood in attack stance with his claws sharper and longer, Carter said nothing for this battle was the deciding factor, he wasn't weak, and he would show them all, overheard a black dragon roared loudly the wendigo knew it was Lucian readying himself for his own fight.

"May the crown of bones have mercy." Carter mumbled as he vanished and appeared in front of the beast, his huge fist punched right through the wendigo who was still shocked but shook it off and flipped back just in time to block a kick to his leg, he knew Carter wasn't going to show mercy, he had, after all, disrespected him. "I am Tyrone Vox, I won't ruin my family honor by losing to you." The wendigo announced as he made several bone creatures appear from the ground, they attacked with a ferocity Carter commanded them for but it was weak.

The matriarch flew above the creature and opened his metallic wings fully. "Taste my fury: Varmint summoning." Carter mumbled as hounds made of unbreakable bone burst from the ground and met the creatures in an explosive battle, but Carter wasn't done, as his wings were opened sparks began to flicker from them and little by little feathers made of metal began to peel off the wings. "Reign of Ire." He mumbled as he directed the wings to Tyrone who was ready for the attack by creating a shield and a counter attack.

Carter released his attack which was met by Tyrone's own, the two powerful attacks exploded with fury killing creatures of both sides, Carter didn't waste time, he dove down at an incredible speed charging mana in his wings, once he got in front of the beast that was Tyrone a flash of light came from Carter's wings and blinded Tyrone, the beast groaned but had no time to feel pain, a fist connected with his jaw, another then panother, they all rained down on him as if he couldn't dodge them but in reality, he couldn't even sense Carter attacking him and that wasn't because he was blind.

Tyrone decided to do something reckless to escape the torture he was undergoing. "Poisoned Marrow." He uttered and bone from his beasts body shot up from within and impaled Carter's arm, the poison in the attack worked instantly, he recovered to see Carter paralyzed and on one knee, so he tackled him to the ground where he began his barrage of counter attacks on the beast.

He broke both metallic wings, his leg was torn as well and the poison was turning Carter's arm purple, once it reached his heart he knew it would completely be over for the wendigo, he hit Carter with his fist again but what shocked him was the smile on his face. "Is that the best you can do?" The wendigo beneath Tyrone choked out as he coughed out blood, it was a pitiful sight to see, the eight foot was now nothing under him yet he was still cocky, a red ball of energy appeared around Carter, it enveloped him completely and burst.