No!

The room in the forbidden corridor.

There were two more boys standing inside along with four who dragged Jiminie into the room. Their faces supported evil smirks.

They closed the door with a tight latch.

Jimin: what do you want? (Angry)

The boys encircled him as his eyes quivered. These boys were upto no good. Two of them grabbed his hands and made him kneel down on the floor.

Jimin: let me go!

Boy2: oh! Our little head boy is angry??? Hahaha...

Jimin:what do you want?!!

Boy5: so impatient huh? Don't you know why you're here?

Boy6: have a lil gift before knowing...

The tallest boy smiled creepily and

Smack!

Jimin felt his body fall to the right side with a stinging sensation on his cheek and a metallic taste in his mouth.

That filthy boy had slapped him!

Jimin contemplated for a moment. He couldn't overpower so many of them on his own and only thing he can do right now is shout for help.

What worse could these guys do except for beating him.

It wasn't like they could kill him.

He thought it better to know about the reason first...

Jimin: why?

Boy3: you wanna know? Listen here boy. First. You're such a perfect student  that our teacher make us suffer everyday for not being like you.

Boy4: second. You're going around with that new dude who insulted us in front of the whole school. Honestly, he could have been better off with us.

Boy5: AND YOU THREATENED MY GIRLFRIEND TO BREAK UP WITH ME WITH HER NUDES!!!

PUNCH! *3

Jimin: I... I didn't.

Boy6: lying now are we? Than what is this?

He pulled out Jimin's phone and showed him his chat gallery...

Jimin: n-no... I don't even know...

Boy5: yeah. Now say that you don't know her and I'll kill you right here. I saw you intimidating her with my own freaking EYES!!!

He was about to charge on jimin again but someone stopped him.

Boy4: wait. This won't teach him a lesson. He'll heal in a few days. Make him weak mentally... ( evil smirk)...