⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

'HE WHO CLIMBS THE LADDER MUST BEGIN AT THE BOTTOM

'HE WHO CLIMBS THE LADDER MUST BEGIN AT THE BOTTOM.'
—Takeda Ittetsu

'—Takeda Ittetsu

┊͙˚. Day / Tuesday — Time / 6:30 pm

"Hey guys!" Tanaka greeted before gasping, "[Y/N]-KUN YOU CAME TOO!!" Tanaka exclaimed before attacking her with a hug; which she gladly hugged back.

"Of course I did, I'm here to help you guys as well." [Y/N] smiled warmly making the boys blush. "Let's go now! Noya is waiting!" They both entered tanaka's room, the place where they will be studying.

(I think it was tanaka's correct me if I'm wrong)

"[Y/N]-kun!"
"Hey noya-kun!"

They all sat down on the floor with a black table in front of them, [Y/N] took off her jacket and wrapped it around her waist—leaving her in her white shirt.

"So, let's start." Ennoshita declared before taking out their books. [Y/N] decided to help the boys with mathematics more precisely geometry.

And they were taking about angles.
(I'm not sure if they take this in high school but please bear with me)

"You heard of the acute, right, obtuse, and straight angle right?" [Y/N] started while gazing at the book before gazing back at the two boys.

"Hai." They both nodded, "Can you explain each one for me?" Tanaka and nishinoya nodded.

"Right angles are the ones that are measured exactly ninety degrees and Acute angles are less than ninety degrees!" Tanaka exclaimed confidently.

"That's right! Noya, why don't you tell me about the obtuse and straight angle." [Y/N] turned to the short male with a small dirty blonde hair strand falling over his forehead.