Crowded

"Ouu, this is cute

"Ouu, this is cute." I held up a baby onesie that said "mommy's daughter." Charlotte looked at me and smirked.

"Not you having baby fever." She laughed, as I put the onesie back in its original spot.

"Baby fever? Tuh. You know how old I am? I'm too young to be even thinking about sex." I mumbled.

"You thinkin' 'bout sumin." She chuckled.

"Aht, aht. Kacey stop touching shit, cause if you break it ima have to buy it." I told him, pulling him towards me some.

He mugged me. "I can touch it if I wanna. Daddy got money."

"Right but daddy ain't here right now is he? Sisters here.. Therefore— you break, I buy." I said, causing him to roll his eyes and put back what he had.

"Stop being mean to him." Charlotte said, causing me to shake mah head.

"Nah, cause if you had to live with this lil nigga, then you would act the same way too." I said. I pulled out grey joggers from the racks, and handed it to one of the body guards Kentrell sent with us. "Here hold this."

"You know.. I still can't believe you're NBA youngboys daughter. I never would've guest it." Charlotte said, as we made our way to the cashier.

"I can't either." I head Kacey said, causing me to thump him on his forehead. "Mmcht, see this why ion like you." He pushed my leg.

"I could care less if you liked me or not. The feelings mutual." I mugged him.

"Y'all be having me weak." Charlotte laughed as she watched us.

I ignored her and let the cashier scan our stuff.

"On my gosh." She gasped when we made eye contact. "Y- Your kind meshell!" She yelled, causing mostly everyone in the store to look at us.

"Oh shit. She nba young boy daughter."  Another person said.

I sighed. This def gone get on my nerves.

"Can you hurry and scan my things please." I said in the nicest way possible.

She nodded and quickly scanned my things, I paid and started leaving.

"Wait! Can I get a pic-

I just kept walking, as our security stayed close to us.

"You okay?" I asked kacey as he gripped my shirt.

He nodded, and clung onto me as people started to try and come up to us.

"Are you really nba young boy daughter?"

"Your so pretty!"

"Is NBA young boy with you!?"

"Omg kacey!!"

"Is your back okay?"

"Your not even allat."

"I LOVE YOU!"

They were just yelling, and surrounding us.

Our security was pushing people back if they had gotten to close.

Screams got louder once Ben and Kd started coming closer to us.

"Y'all good?" He asked over all the yelling.

I nodded.

"We just waiting on our driver to get here." Kd informed me, causing me to nod.

I felt kacey pull at my shirt, causing me to look down at him.

He had tears streaming down his face, making me immediately pick him up.

Someone tried to grab him, but I swatted their hand away.

"Don't touch my brother bitch!" I yelled.

"Come on." Kd and Ben led us outta the mall, the whole crowd following behind us.

We got closer to the sprinter van and got inside.

"Omg, that's so scary." Char let out a shaky sigh.

I nodded

"Are you okay bubba?" I wiped his tears as he laid his head on my chest, holding me tightly.

He nodded and I kissed his forehead.

"Watch how we be all over the shade room." Ben said to us.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

~