- I'm Sorry

————-
Rose ;
Mmmmmmmmmmm ( I tried to free myself while he just dragged me with him)

(He brought me inside his office and let me go .... and then he locked his office door.... )

Rose ;
I don't wanna talk to you .... let me out

Taehyung ;
Shut up ( He shouted which made me flinch a little)

Taehyung ;
Why are you doing this to me? ( he asked  as he approached me )

Rose ;
I-I what are you doing.... stop ( he kept moving towards me furiously which made me move back.... I stumbled and sat on his chair )

(He trapped me by placing his both hands on either sides of the chair.... and looked into my eyes ..... I could see he was hurt and angry .... his eyes were almost teary... )

Rose ;
Like I said I don't wanna talk to you...

Taehyung ;
Why did you skip my class? Huh So you were having fun with Chen again ....that you forgot you had a class .... were you cheating on me....( he asked slamming his both hands on the sides of the chair)

Rose ;
What did you say? T-that I cheated on you ? ( I raised my voice as tears started dropping from my eyes ...I couldn't handle the fact that he thinks I Will cheat on him) "y-you think I cheated on you?"

Taehyung ;
Rose ( his eyes softened )

Rose ;
Stop don't say anything ... ( I pushed him and got up) I can't believe that you think I  can cheat on you.... There is not a single person that I cared for more than you....( I said sobbing inbetween)

Rose ;
I am the only one here who has the right to get mad...! I still remember whatever Yeji said here that day.... don't think I will forgive you Taehyung... I am hurt... anyway you have your Yeji go to her why did you come to me? If you both had something going on already then why did you come to me ( I blurted out everything whilst crying and sobbing)

Taehyung ;
Rose no you are misunderstanding me and Yeji ... there is nothing going on between us... ( he said trying to hug me while I stopped him by placing my hand in-between)

Rose ;
Misunderstanding? How are you gonna explain when Yeji said that " it's nothing new! I have seen you half naked" and you guys literally wore matching clothes that day, moreover you allow her to call you Tae... what do you take me for huh? Do you think I am a fool?

Taehyung ;
Rose I can explain.... trust me there is nothing going on between me and Yeji.... please listen to me baby...( he said holding my hand )

Rose ;
Please I trusted you and you hurt me.... just let me go ... i don't have the energy to talk to you right now....( I said as I yanked his hand away .... I was a crying mess now.... my throat was dry and I couldn't utter any more words)

Taehyung ;
No I can't let you go ..... I can't stay without you ..... I love you ( he tried to hug me again  while I weakly placed my hands on his chest ..... This was the first time he ever told me those three words)

(He managed to kiss my forehead.... I couldn't push him away as I was shocked after hearing to his confession .... my hands stopped working and slowly slid down from his chest..... he came closer touching  his nose with my mine  "I am sorry please forgive me" ........ I closed my eyes .... tears still dropping from my eyes... he hugged me by my waist and kissed the tip of my nose which was red due to all the crying I just did.....)

*knock knock*

Yeji ;
Tae please open the door.... it's me Yeji....

(After hearing to her .... everything she told here that day and whatever she did and the way Taehyung allowed her to do anything she wants rushed back to my mind.... I can't believe I almost gave in.... I harshly pushed Taehyung away and ran to the door opening it..... I looked at Yeji she was smiling innocently .... I wiped my tears and went outside..... )
—————