60

NO ONE'S POV

Shia currently working inside her office when her mom called her to let her know that Nayeon was already in labor and was heading to the hospital.

When she heard what her mother said, she immediately stood up and took her coat, ran outside of her company to follow to the hospital where Nayeon and her parents and my parents were heading.

She did not wait for JC and the two bodyguards to go with her when she immediately pulled the car to the road while her hands were shaking with nervousness.

"You can do it, jagi. Wait for me, i'm coming for you." She nervously mumbled as her hands were also shaking while gripping on the steering wheel as if she's the one going to give birth any moment.

A few moments later, Shia arrived at the hospital. She ran inside soon as she went outside of the car, not minding if she lock her car's door or not.

"Mommy, where is she? Is she okay?" She immediately asked her mom when she reached the delivery room, panting like some wild animals after her.

"She's inside with her mom. And calm down, my god you're not the one who will deliver the baby. Look at yourself, you're sweating too much." Her mom flicked her forehead because of how she looked, sweating like a total freak.

"Can i go inside?" She nervously asked and her mom smilingly nodded while two dads patted her.

She then forcefully opened the door where the people inside startled because of her sudden entry.

"Ms.LeCoutre, you're not allowed here." The doctor said as his eyes glared at her.

"I owned this hospital, so why am i not allowed here? And that woman laying right there is my girlfriend and i am also the parent of the baby inside her womb, so is there any problem with that doc?" Shia angrily answered at the doctor while her eyes locked on her girlfriend who currently weeping as her left hand holding her mom's hands.

She immediately approached Nayeon and held her right hand for support.

"Hi, baby. I'm here now, don't cry. You can do this, okay?" She sofly uttered to Nayeon while the latter's mom smiled at the sight in front of her.

When the doctor signalled Nayeon to push, Shia also syncrhonized what Nayeon did.

(A/N: Sana all supportive.)

"Mommy, i can't do it. Hoooooohhhh it hurts!" Nayeon said crying out loud when she feels like she has no more energy to push furthermore.

"No, baby. You can do it...! Yes, you can do it...!" Shia muttered with so much encouragement on her voice even if she herself was already shaking because of nervousness.

Nayeon's cheeks were already reddish because of so much force from pushing.

"Damn you! This is your fucking fault! I'm gonna kill you if the baby soon will come out, you fucker!!!" Nayeon yelled at Shia as she also grabbed Shia's curly hair too hard.

The doctors and nurses including Nayeon's mom chuckled because of the two interactions while they're in the middle of delivery.

"It's okay if you will kill me after this jagi. What's important is--hoooh--right--push baby--one more--hoooh-pushhh...!" Shia blurted out as Nayeon suddenly enhaled and then pushed prolongly as her scream was heard the entire room, while Shia on the other hand, was gripping her hands on Nayeon's hand as the latter also gripped Shia's curly hair way too much which Shia felt like she's going to be bald any moment.

As soon as the voice of the baby cried out, Shia lovingly smiled at Nayeon and looked at the baby who just came out from her mommy's womb.

"Welcome to the peculiar wolrd, baby Ryleigh." Shia happily uttered, and then Shia suddenly fainted, fell on the floor while Nayeon's mom widened her eyes, not knowing if where she'll going to help. To her daughter who just succesfully delivered the baby or to Shia who suddenly fainted.