•CHAPTER 39•

'Study and kisses'

---

Amora just entered her dormitory after spending most of the day with Fleur, Natalia and Gabrielle in the Ravenclaw common room. Which remind them of the ombrelune common room back at Beauxbaton, it was a calm and the main colour structure was blue.

Amora slowly walked into her room, closing her white oak door behind her and locking the gold lock on the door.

Amora staggered over to her bed throwing the pile of books she had in her onto her pillow, she taken some books from the library, something to fuel her boredom at night.

Amora slipped on two-piece silky grey pyjama set, and pulling her golden hair into a topknot bun.

---

Pyjama set <3

Pyjama set <3

---

Amora threw herself onto herself on top of her bed, pulling the stack books toward her body. Opening one of them which had a maroon coloured dust cover on it.

Amora was about to open her book, and flicked threw a few pages beginning to read before she heard a knock at the door.

She automatically assumed it was either Fleur or Natalia wanting something, so climbed out of bed to unlock her door.

To her surprise it wasn't Fleur or Natalia, it was Cedric, how did he get into the carriage was her question.

"Cedric what are you doing here?! If you get caught you'll be in trouble," Amora exclaimed, looking down the hallway to see if it was clear, automatically pulling him into the room by his hoodie.

"What are you doing?!"

"Amora it's fine, your head mistress knows I'm here. She let me in," Cedric chucked, walking over to her Amora bed.

"Why would she let you in?" Amora questioned, folding her arms while walking behind Cedric.

"I told her we are studying together," Cedric smirked, leaning back onto her bed.

"Are we now?" Amora smirked, sitting on the bottom of her bed.

"So why did you come then?"

"I missed you," Cedric smiled, making Amora heart melt instantly.

"Aww ceddy, you missed me," Amora said in a baby voice, making Cedric roll her eyes.

"Oh hush!"

"Na! I'm fine!"

"I'll shut you up in a minute," he smirked, pulling Amora by her hips to his end of the bed, as she hit the mattress her lips where sealed by his lips.

He kisses her hungrily and passionately, her hands around his neck pulling him in for more while his hands where gliding up every curve of her body.

Cedric over the top of her, he's hands on her body felt so right for both of them.

Cedric lightly bit on Amora lower lip causing her to gasp slightly give Cedric the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth, exploring ever inch.

"Cedric," Amora mumbled, as she lightly tugged on his black hoodie he was wearing, Cedric broke away from her lowly lifting his hoodie over his head and throwing it across the room.

Amora saw the opportunity to quick straddle his hips giving her more control, Amora slowly traced Cedric toned chest making his smirk.

"You like what you see?"

"Yeah."

"Come here," Cedric muttered, gripping her hips making her jump slightly.

"Don't we have to study," Amora smirked, battering her eyelashes at her boyfriends.

"Oh yeah, I total forgot," Cedric joked, running his fingers threw his hair.

"Hmmm," Amora hummed, placing her hands on his buff shoulders.

Cedric pulled Amora neck down slightly so her forehead rested against his.

"I love you."

"I love too."

"Can I go back to reading now or?" Amora questioned, making Cedric chucked and nod.

"Only if you read to me," he smiled like a child.

"Fine babe," Amora laughed, ruffling his hair.

Both of them got underneath the white sheet of Amora's bed, cuddling up together as Amora read to her half asleep boyfriend.

Cedric eventually fell asleep with Amora in his arms, his half asleep girlfriends book resting over her chest. As her head rested against Cedric's chest and his arms rapped around her waist.

Both in a peaceful sleep.