Hi, Hello!

Hello, hello!

I just wanted to take this time to say thank you for your interest in my story.

If you're from TikTok, then welcome! Thanks for following along and taking the time to read my story.

If you've happened to just stumble across this on Wattpad, wow! I tried publishing this story without any sort of promotion, and I had six views on it in a week. (Yikes.) so I've taken it down and republished it on this account, so if you're one of those six people who read it previously, no it's not been copied from somewhere!

My other account which I write non-fan fiction where this was originally posted, is still up, so if you would like to read that, let me know and I will post the link!

I use to write on a site called Quotev (not sure if anyone remembers that) when I was like 15, (I'm 22 now) but I ended up deleting my account. So now I'm back and I decided to try my luck with writing once again!!

As you know, the main characters looks is based upon Mr Harry Styles, though everything written in this book is not based on actual people or events.

Just as an FYI, I'm also very new to using Wattpad again, so please forgive me there's any technical errors with my page. I'm still learning!

I will try my best to post trailers for the chapters as they get released on tik tok, my aim to publish 3-4 chapters at a time!

I also have a small town Harry Styles story pending, so if this isn't your cup of tea (warning, drama filled, violence, mature themes, etc), then that story may be for you. Will be released within the next few weeks. (Hopefully. Depends how this story goes!)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

let me know what you think!