Part 2

Y/N POV

It was after school and i was making my way to soccer practice along with Dinah. The cheerleading squad practice at the same time as us so i was pretty excited considering i would be able to see the beautiful green eyed cuban. Dinah is on the squad hence why we were walking there together, Camila weren't though because she is the clumsiest person alive in my opinion.

"Hey y/n/n, do you think Normani will be at practice?" Dinah turned to look at me.

"I would assume so considering she ISSSS the cheer captain" i laugh at the rather stupid question, "why do you ask anyways?"

"Ummm no reason." she picked up her pace, storming in front of me. I ran to catch up.

"Uhhhh not so fast Hansen" i finally caught up, "you've definitely got to tell me now"

"Ugh fine! I like Normani okay!" she exclaimed, "Happy now!?!?" a grin spread across my face.

"I knew it!, i see you staring at her all the time in practice." she made it very obvious to be honest. "God Hansen try hide it one in a while" i teased to which i received a death glare. Jeez if looks could kill.

"Tell anybody and i swear y/l/n you're dead!" i held my hands up in defence.

"Your secrets safe with me" i smirked.

Hey maybe this will be a good thing for me too. Normani's best friend just happens to be the one and only Lauren Jauregui. That's just one more reason why i should hook the Polynesian up with the dark skinned beauty.

-

Practice is going pretty well, i've scored a few, all of course in front of Jauregui. I play centre mid so i pretty much am the eyes and ears of the game. Everything runs through me so i have to stay focused constantly, it's pretty tough considering Lauren is in short shorts and only a couple feet away.

I've got to say, Lauren has a fine ass (ay like that donk😏). Her legs and ass in those shorts are really making my friend downstairs pretty happy, my eyes too. I caught myself staring a few times whenever the ball would go out of play and i really wasn't complaining, the view was impeccable.

As soon as the whistle blew though my concentration went straight back to the game.

LAUREN'S POV

Jesus, y/n looks fine as fuck in her soccer kit. She's an amazing player too, she's scored like 4 goals from what i've seen. It's so cute when she's concentrated, she looks so determined and it doesn't fail to make my heart to do somersaults. Her voice is all i can hear coming from the field though, throwing commands here and there just like the amazing captain she is.

"Lauren, quit staring and y/l/n and get your shit together" Normani shook my shoulders.

"Mani i'm getting dizzy stop!" she finally let go, "Thank you."

"Yeah yeah whatever just focus okay?"

"I will, i'm sorry"

"Okay, come on girls, from the top!"

Nice one Mani now the whole team knows about my crush on the y/e/c eyed girl.

I grumbled but got into position and practice continued.

-

After practice, most of the girls had already left but i stayed back along with Dinah to help Normani pack everything away. We were just chatting amongst each other when a familiar husky voice spoke from behind us.

"Hey DJ, you ready?" i turned my head to see a sweaty y/n jogging up to us.

"Yeah, i'll only be a second, hold up" y/n nodded and turned her gaze towards me.