Chapter 35: As Long As I Win

~~~

Naruto sat there, silent to what Ibiki was currently saying. To be truthful, Naruto did not know this would have happened.

I'm just not a coward like most of these people. Naruto thought, thinking back on the amount of genin that were kicked out of the Chunin Exams.

Sudden noise then interrupted Naruto's internal thinking.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Asked a random genin. Naruto looked back, seeing the hardened expression in the genin's face as he asked that question.

Naruto turned back around; hearing Ibiki's grunt at such a question being asked.

"You'll just have to figure it out yourself," said Ibiki, causing Naruto to internally narrow his eyes at Ibiki's words. Though Naruto did not act on this, he did think about it.

What could that mean?

Does he think we will be able to find the true meaning of his words?

Or is he saying we should figure it out ourselves because he doesn't believe we can do that?

Numerous thoughts wandered all around his mind as he thought about the words that had just been told to them. God, he was being weird about it.

I'm probably overthinking about this all. Naruto thought, looking down back towards the paper that had all the answers to the written exam embedded right onto it.

"But, some of you might be wondering that some people have been able to fly through the written test." A few people immediately then raised their hand up in the air.

I see; my theory was correct. Naruto thought, now knowing that the thought of undercover chunin being implanted into the written test was right all along.

"They are chunin that have been implanted to. . . Help you all. In a way." Before anything else could be said, the window that was on their left was shattered in pieces.

Ibiki sighed, knowing who this person was.

An adult lady appeared right in front of them. She was wearing a light jacket right over her fishnet shirt. Some of the boys widened their eyes eyes, noticing one thing about her.

Breast. Big ones. Oh. . . Uh. Naruto looked back, noticing the amount of red faces that were appearing left and right. Naruto feared for their state after this.

Their performance in the second test will surely affect them due to the probability of them daydreaming. What a shame. Naruto thought, knowing a whole lot of them were going to fail.

But this shall benefit Naruto and the others; less competition will be useful in the end of the day.

"I am the proctor for the second test — Mitarashi Anko!" She had a devilish grin plastered on her face. Oh, yeah, the second test will surely be much harder than written one that they just had.

"You're here early," said ibiki, sighing as he looked at the broken and shattered pieces of glass on the floor right beside them all. Anko just ignored him and stayed attention to the genin in front of her.