11

[ C h a p t e r : 1 1 ]
______________________

Jaemin kicked the stone making it fall into the water

Jaemin kicked the stone making it fall into the water. He sighed and lay on the grass.

The wind blowing loudly making him shiver , pulling his jacket closer against his body.

" Seri...." He murmured.

Closing his eyes , he recalled her face . She was pretty and for some reason , took his breath away.

He had helped her without a second thought and most of the time , just glared at her.

Yet she still smiled as if she knew what sadness he was going through, he hated that vulnerable feeling.

Opening his eyes again , he brushed the blond hair away from her face. He shouldn't be feeling this.

Soulmates were a horrible thing. Jaemin felt tears emerging in his eyes.

They only bought sadness to his family and ruined his childhood.

( F l a s h - B a c k )

" why is daddy going again mummy?" Jaemin asked his mother as he got up on the kitchen counter.

His mother softly smiled and ruffled his hair " He has work sweetie "

" I wish daddy stayed at home more often " the boy wished fiddling with the necklace in his neck.

His mother eyed his actions and smiled softy carrying him up.

" Mummy will always love you"

And she did , she did all the things a dad was supposed to do.  She took him to baseball practices , football practices.

Jaemin missed his dad. He was always busy.

" Mummy!" The now 10 year called out as he secretly placed the coffee box back on the shelf.

Going out of the kitchen , he heard the now audible shouts. He should not have heard it but his mothers broken voice made him stop.

" How could you cheat on me ?"

Jaemin wasn't a boy who didn't know what the meaning was. He Knew it and anger filled him.

But he shouldn't invade their privacy, turning on his heel to go back into the kitchen.

He suddenly heard a bang and someone falling down the stairs.

Turing around , he saw his mother on the floor holding her back.

Her left hand outstretched towards him as he ran towards her.

" Jaemin "

After all , it was only because of his father cheated after finding his Soulmate instead of just saying it as his mother told now.

It was entirely his fathers fault that his mother was paralysed.

( F l a s h - B a c k )

Jaemin hated that feeling , he had seen the sadness on his mothers face that made him entirely broken.

Father discovering His soulmate broke his mother but he hated how Easily he forgave him.

Seeing the same broken face on his mothers face , how could he do that to his girlfriend ?

Jaemin was in a nostalgic time , memories just filling his mind.

Shotaro was the end of fathers misbehaving. He was the youngest And was conceived February and was born in November.

Father had then introduced him to the rest. Jeno,Haechan,Renjun and YangYang.

He made sure that they knew he hated them But he knew they shared something in common with them.

Jaemin was the most introverted person and It took him to open up and he Did.

Jeno , there was nobody above Jeno. He was his first friend  , Jaemin opened up too and they both had similar experiences except that his mother was
Fine now.

As they grew up , so did his bond with the others . YangYang , Renjun and Shotaro went to foreign schools while Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin went to the same school.

The group had only come back together on the first day of High school , never separating.

They were brothers from a different mother.