38"

"Come on Rosa" James said gesturing to the broom in his hand "it will be fun"

"See the thing is James, I don't want to die anytime soon"

James had been down at the quidditch pitch practising while the other marauders watched and chattered in the stands. James had been try to get Rosaleé on a broom for at least the last twenty minutes.

"I CAN'T FLY!"

" AND I DON'T CARE! Come on, I'll help you"

"Fine! But when I die you have to organise my funeral"

"Fine, but when I sacrifice my own life to save yours you have to organise mine instead"

"Deal"

Rosaleé hopped on the broom behind James and gripped onto his jumper tightly as he kicked off the ground.

"Hold on tight!"

"Really? I wasn't planning on holding on at all" she shouted back sarcastically as they shot up into the sky. James' hair flew in Rosas face as the wind rushed past them. James, finding Rosas worried state very amusing, started doing dives and twirls in the sky making the girl shriek. "Get me down right now James! I swear to merlin!"

Laughing James lowered the broom back down to the floor where Rosaleé practically fell off and stumbled over to the Marauders in the stands.

"Save me Pete!" She exclaimed "I think I'm going to pass out" she sighed dramatically flopping down on him with the back of her hand on her forehead.

"Quick! We need to help Rosa!" Peter hurried jumping up nearly throwing the girl onto the floor.

"I was joking, but thank you. You were the only one that bothered to move" she said glancing over towards Remus and Sirius who just sat there skeptically.

"Can we go now. I'm hungry" Sirius blanched ignoring Rosa.

"Yeah let's go" James said, catching up to them.

"My legs aren't used to walking yet!" Rosaleé exclaimed, they're jelly. Someone carry me" she grinned to the boys.

Sirius rolled his eyes and stepped forward

"Any one but you. I don't want your grubby hands on me" she joked backing away.

"Do you want a second round of that fight? Because it will happen" he replied shooting her a scowl

"Rem" Rosa whined ignoring Sirius "carry me please" she smiled as he rolled his eyes with a short laugh.

"Fine, hop on" he bent down slightly so she could jump on his back. Wrapping her arms around his neck she rested her chin in his hair as he gripped her thighs to prevent her from slipping. Her hands played with his hair as they all trudged up to the castle.

"Don't scare me like that again"

"Sorry Pete"

"You're now a flying god like me"

"James... just shut up"

———————————————————————————

A/N

Sorry. This chapters so short and boring:/

But

Thank you for 30k

P.s whats everyone's fav maruders fanfics. I've ran out of ones to read :(
That's why I started my own lolll