[ e l e v e n ]

e l e v e n
w o u n d e d

AFTER ISAAC MOVED IN, AMELIA HAD TO SHARE ROOM WITH LIZZIE

AFTER ISAAC MOVED IN, AMELIA HAD TO SHARE ROOM WITH LIZZIE. She didn't mind at all, actually. She just wanted to make sure Isaac was okay.

Especially after what happened the previous night.

After that night, Isaac stopped talking to her. Mostly because where she had ended up. Even though he let her go there, he was still ignoring her.

Memories of that night flash backed. How she crawled down the floor as she wanted to approach him, but feeling Isaac's hands around her, making it impossible to get even closer.

"Ames," Stiles called her and the girl turned around to look at him. "Forget about it..."

Stiles grabbed the girl's hand and interlock his fingers with hers, caressing the back of her hand with his thumb. The girl stared at it before looking at the window of the bus, still thinking about it.

"Okay, Scott, 'Anachronism'," Stiles told him another word.

"Something that exists out of its normal time," replied the guy and Stiles nodded.

"Nice. Okay, next word, 'incongruous'," Stiles told him.

Amelia let go of his hand, taking him by surprise as the girl turned around completely, looking at the road.

It was her fault. It was all her fault.

"Can you use it in a sentence?" Scott asked him.

"Yes, yes I can. It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now on our way to some stupid cross-country meet after what just happened, incongruous."

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd," replied the guy and Amelia looked at him before glancing towards Isaac.

He was looking at her. Isaac forced himself to give her a tiny smile before looking towards the front, making the girl tremble.

The guy hated her now. And Stiles knew it.

He has never been so close to her since what happened the previous night, and Amelia wasn't complaining. She just wanted Isaac to forgive her.

She just wanted to forgive herself.

"Next word... Darach." Amelia turned around to look at Stiles, and so did Scott. "Darach, it's a noun." He looked to the two. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?" When no one replied, he continued with then vocabulary. "Next word... 'intransigent'."

"Stubborn, obstinate," Scott replied and Amelia laid her back on the seat.

The bus hit the break roughly and Scott groaned in pain, catching Amelia's attention.