SIX | 六

CLANS.

He said it will be alright,
He said there is nothing to worry about.
Then why do I have to suffer like this?

Every time Gojo clan has argued with the Zen'in clan, Ryuna had to be there. Every single time she had to attend those meetings and pretend. She knew why Satoru gave her a lection about those clans before he left to 'Jujutsu school' or whatever the name of that building is. But that happened one year ago and Ryuna didn't care about that school and didn't even think about it. From the day Satoru left, she did not let out a single word out of her mouth and she obeyed all the rules Gojo clan gave her.

It was annoying and draining, but all she could do is listen without saying anything back. Yet those meetings and these days without anyone to talk to, she is able to see Satoru today. It was a 'gift' from Gojo clan thanks to her behavior. Elders only think about their egos and when you please them, you will get a reward. It's just that simple.

It was 8am currently and Ryuna finally wore something more than kimono. Since she was leaving Gojo residence for today and will be visiting that jujutsu school Satoru is attending to.

Ryuna walked past people who gave her weird looks because of her sharp yellow eyes that gleamed in sun light. It was truly not common to see eyes of this kind of color. The more she walked, the more she saw the scenery of nature and school that was hidden in here. Her eyes could not unsee those wooden tall buildings in the middle of mountains.

When Ryuna came, she didn't hesitate to knock on the biggest doors three times as she awaited someones reply. Nothing was heard for quiet some time until the door opened. There was a tall man with glasses and strict look on his face. He looked like a teacher, so Ryuna bowed down slightly.

Man just gave her a smile and said.
-"You must be the visitor, we received the letter so please, follow me."
He was polite and Ryuna had a good feeling about him. That man just achieved a small invisible plus from Ryu.

Time passed as they walked through the buildings, but soon the man stopped in his way and moved slightly closer to Ryuna.
-" You will become a student at this school sooner or later, so feel free to look around."
He said once more before he pointed his finger at the door of a dorm where was awaiting Ryuna's visit no one other than..

-"Ryu Ryu!"
Satoru opened up and smiled at the girl who was happily surprised by her friend. In that moment, man turned away from these two and left them alone. It was sure a long time they have seen each other.

-"Don't just stand there and come in."
He said and Ryuna did not hesitate anymore. When she peeked a little into his room, it was tidied up without any sign of dust and beautifully decorated. She knew it was not his doing for sure, Satoru is not really a so called 'clean freak'.