SEVEN | 七

HIDDEN PLAN.

          He called her out. She agreed, but their plans ruined as soon as they encountered a whole building with many cursed spirits. Gojo couldn't understand how could they miss it. Even in this situation, Ryuna didn't complain and just did what she had to.

Cursed spirit died after another, bloodstained crystals pierced through their bodies and Ryuna slowly walked through building with ease. Satoru was clearing the fourth floor and since Ryuna knows he loves to destroy everything in his way, she created a curtain before they went in.

-"What a pain.."
All of them were dead by now, lying down on the floor and slowly disappearing. When she thought she finished all of them an unpleasant smell hitted her nose. It was a special grade. Ryuna didn't encounter a special grade for the first time so she knew what to do.

In split of a second, she created a spear out of her unbreakable crystal and ran towards the curse. It laughed and dodged her attacks. Little did it know that she was classified as first grade because of the plan that Gojo clan created.. not because she was weak.

Cursed spirit reached out for her head and yet, it never reached even the thumb on her toe. Ryuna destroyed that cursed bastard with an attack that was impossible to dodge.
-"Die."

She glanced at cursed spirit and that's when it happened. Crimson crystal appeared out of nowhere, covering spirits whole body and within a second, it crushed it like a mere ant. Purple blood shed everywhere as it slowly disappeared away since it's not a true living thing.

When Ryuna thought it was all over an unknown object fell on the floor from cursed spirit's body.
-"What is this..?"

She whispered as she grabbed it and looked at it carefully.
-"Sukuna.. Ryomen's finger? What's the meaning of this."

Soon she felt presence of another, happily she recognized this one.
-"Yo, did you exorcise it?"
He asked and Ryu gave him a weird look.

-"Ofcourse i did, don't you see? Anyway, I just realized why there were so many cursed spirits."
She mentioned and he nodded.

-"I already knew there was a special grade cursed spirit, just didn't want to startle you. Either way.. are you sure you are just a first grade?"
He asked and Ryuna didn't know what to say. It's supposed to be a secret.. it's supposed to be hidden, especially from Satoru.

-" Indeed I am.. "
She said quietly and handed the finger over to her friend.

-"Our job is done here and I don't really want to go somewhere today so.. I will head back to school. See y-"
Before she could finish, he grabbed her by arm to stop Ryuna in her way.