Chemtrails over the Country Club

Charlotte woke up very early after all today was adoption day and Mrs. Marcell will probably put up a speech encouraging everyone to be on their best behavior. She looked at herself in the mirror and her hair was parted down the middle and went past her shoulders.

-"Good Morning, Charlotte! Early as ever, I see." Speaking of the devil that is Mrs. Marcell and she was one evil woman. She never really cared about children only the number of adoptions as she was doing her coffee the little girl tried to leave the room to avoid getting a personal lecture about how important is today to be the perfect little child so you can get adopted by some rich guys but the girl wanted to herself. Anyways that was not allowed at the adoption festival.

 She successfully sneaked away back into her room and started getting ready for the big day. Thinking about all the times her mother would have done her hair and or how many times she will receive a hug after a long day from her father. She felt tears coming out of her eyes and reminded herself to be calm and not think about the tragedy of her dear parent's death who left her alone in this cruel world.

Lana was getting ready in the morning as always but today was different after today she will be coming home with a child. She was buzzing with excitement to meet her newest family member but was still very nervous if she was really ready to be a mother. 

She went into her car and started driving towards the fair. Filled with hope and anxiety she went out of the car and saw a lot of children all smiling running and having fun.

Lana started walking and there were obviously some stares since she was a famous person. She saw one kid look excitedly at her, she smiled and went to talk to him. 

-"He-y-y...Can...I...get...an..autograph...please?"The kid asked while shuttering

-"Of course! "Lana said happily and wrote her signature on his T-Shirt since he didn't have any CDs of her.

After that she met some fans which was amazing but none of the children she felt a special connection with, yet.

Until she saw a little girl standing apart from the crown and was just playing by herself. Lana decided to go and talk to her after all she greeted all the fans and talked to most of the children there.

-"Hey!I am Lana and what's your name?"she said in her "child-talking" voice

The girl looked in shock that someone will talk to her and just replied: "Charlotte"

Lana continued talking: "Well..Charlotte why are standing all by yourself"

The girl replied:"They don't like me..for no reason" Lana looked at her with sadness in her eyes and said:"Than they are really dumb!"

Lana and Charlotte talked about a lot of things the singer told the little girl about her musical career and where she lives and Charlotte told her about her favorite movies and colors.

All of the sudden their talking was interrupted by a lot of screaming and strange groans and all that Lana could think at moment is how to protect Charlotte if danger is comming.