12

Chapter 12 The Second Death 05

   His "Little Qingmei" came to look for him. Song Jinxi thought that Shen Liuchen would not come back until class, but she didn't expect that he would come back soon.

    When he came back, he sat in his seat and continued to write the topic, seemingly not distracted by the "Little Qingmei" visit.

    Song Jinxi also pretended to take math homework while writing, but in fact, she had been peeking at Shen Liuchen.

    When she couldn't help but want to poke him with a pen again, he seemed to be monitoring her every move, turning around and looking at her accurately and in time.

    His eyes were cold.

    "Song Jinxi." His voice was cold and cold.

    Song Jinxi blinked her eyes to be cute.

    She thought, the male god screamed so nicely, if the voice were more gentle, she would be happy to die on the spot.

    As a result, the male god said something she didn't want to hear at all in her favorite voice:

    "If you bother me again, I will let the teacher transfer you away."

    Song Jinxi: "...You won't be so cruel, right?"

    "You can Try it." Shen Liuchen dropped this sentence, turned his head and continued to write the question.

    Song Jinxi really didn't dare to move.

    She also has to help him escape the danger. If she is chased away from him now, how can she have the opportunity to approach him in the future?

    Even if she can't bear it,  she  have to bears it.

    Such a forbearance is a whole morning.

    At the end of the last class in the morning, the boys rushed very fast one by one, and there were not many people in the class in the blink of an eye.

    Song Jinxi wanted to take the opportunity to let Shen Liuchen take her to dinner, but Chen Wenwen walked over with another girl and asked her if she wanted to be together.

    "I..." Song Jinxi opened her mouth and couldn't find a good reason to refuse for a while.

    After all, if she showed too much interest in Shen Liuchen, it might cause unnecessary trouble.

    It happened that "Little Qingmei" who appeared that morning,  came again. Shen Liuchen cleared his desk halfway and was called out.

    Song Jinxi glanced at his back faintly, turned around and smiled and said to Chen Wenwen: "I'm going to the bathroom."

    Chen Wenwen didn't doubt that her, and said, "Then we will wait for you at the stairs."

    Song Jinxi gave them With an "OK" gesture, she walked quickly towards the back door of the classroom. Unexpectedly, she heard Shen Liuchen's voice before she reached the door.

    "I said, don't come to me again."

    Wait a minute...

    Song Jinxi quickly stopped.

    Before she had time to think about it, she heard "Xiao Qingmei" ask in a grieved voice: "Why, brother Chenchen? Aunt Zhang said that if I pester you, it will affect your grades, but I didn't pester you."

    Song Jinxi looked around the classroom, Chen Wenwen and the other girl had already left, and the classroom was empty now.

    In other words, she can eavesdrop on the corner without scruples!