Sixty-three

I was sitting by the window lost in thought when someone knocks on the door. "It's open". I say and a maid walks in. "Mr. Park, master Lee wants to speak to you". She says. "Oh?". I said. "Can you follow me please?". She asked. "Ok".

 "Ok"

"I brought Mr. Park". The maid says. "Thank you". Mr. Lee says and I jumped on the sofa. "So... What's wrong?". I asked. "We know who's after you". Mr. Lee said. "Who?". I asked. "A guy name shark". Mr. Lee said and I saw Mr. Gong's face turn into disgust. "Mr. Gon...". "That's bullshit". Mr. Gong growls.

"Jic...". "I shot him, point blank in the head multiple times Lee!". Mr. Gong yells. "There's no way in HELL he's still alive!". Mr. Gong shouts. "Well he is". Mr. Lee rubs his forehead. "I'm sorry but I still don't know how I fit into this". I spoke up. "He has beef with Yoongi and I understand that, but why bring me into this? It doesn't make sense".

They both stare at me and Mr. Lee sighs. "Shark... Is extremely jealous of Yoongi". Mr. Lee said. "And I'm telling you that he likes Yoongi but you never listen to me". Mr. Gong rolls his eyes. "Shark isn't in love with Yoongi". Mr. Lee sighs. "If you say so". Mr. Gong yawns. "Anyway...". Mr. Lee turns to me. "Shark was the richest man in the country but because of his greed, he lost that title to Yoongi".

"Then that's on him". I scoffed. "He doesn't...". "Yoongi's the reason why Shark is broke". Mr. Lee said. "Eh?". I blinked. "Yoongi tricked Shark into giving him his company and Yoongi bankruptcy Shark's company into the ground in five hours". Mr. Gong said. "Shit". I said. "It was well deserved, so don't think negatively about Yoongi". Mr. Lee said.

"I would never". I huffed. "But like... How was it deserved?". I asked. "That man lost everything because of Yoongi". I said. "Please... He was going to do the same to Yoongi but Yoongi was quicker". Mr. Gong scoffs. "Jicheol". Mr. Lee says. "I don't feel bad for that man Dongwook". Mr. Gong scoffed. "So... I'm safe right?". I asked.

"Oh, no, you're in terrible danger". Mr. Lee says.

"What?".