Sixty-four

"The fuck does that mean!?!". I yelled. "Yeah... Shark is on that psycho tip". Mr. Lee says and my mouth dropped. "He's coming to get you whether I help you or not". Mr. Lee adds and I hugged my knees. "Nice going Dongwook". Mr. Gong said. "You scared him". Mr. Gong gets up from his sit and rubs my back. "I wasn't about to lie to him".

"Maybe you should have, he's shaking". Mr. Gong says. "Oh... Sorry Jimin". Mr. Lee said. "I-its ok". I said. "Jimin... How about you stay with me?". Mr. Gong says and I looked at him. "Huh?". I said. "Yeah... Huh". Mr. Lee growled. "They know that you're here and not to mention that they already shot up this place". Mr. Gong said.

"It doesn't sound like you're safe here anymore". Mr. Gong said. "What the hell are you doing Jicheol!?!". Mr. Lee shouts. "I'm just telling Jimin that he will be safer with me". Mr. Gong calmly replies. "He's better off with me". Mr. Lee said. "No he's not". Mr. Gong says. "Get the hell out". Mr. Lee ordered. "I can protect him without you". Mr. Lee said.

"I'm not leaving without Jimin". Mr. Gong said and held out his hand towards me. "Come with...". "Get the hell out". Mr. Lee deadpans and I saw him pointing a shot gun at Mr. Gong. "Cute". Mr. Gong says and points his gun at Mr. Lee. "Umm...". I wanted to say something else but I couldn't. "You're not longer wanted here Jicheol... Leave".

"Make me". Mr. Gong smiles then it drops. "Don't tell me you forgot about me Mr. Gong?". Mabel says, holding a knife to Mr. Gong's throat. "Mabel... How lovely to see". "Cut the shit". Mabel hissed. "You're not taking Jimin anywhere". Mabel said. "And it was cute that you thought you were". Mabel giggles. "We took care of the invaders.... Violently, if I might add".

Mabel made Mr. Gong look at her and she glares darkly at him. "We are better then you and you know that... Jicheol". Mabel moves away from Mr. Gong and takes his gun away from him. "Leave if you're not going to help us protect Jimin". Mabel said and walks over to her dad and smacks him in the head. "Ow!". Mr. Lee yelps.

"What the hell was that for!?!". Mr. Lee yelled. "For scaring Jimin". Mabel replied. "Why didn't you hit Jicheol then!?!". Mr. Lee whined. "Who said I wasn't?". Mabel says. "What... Oww!". Mr. Gong yelped and held his cheek. "That was for testing us". Mabel said. "Testing?". I said. "He just wanted to make sure that you were really safe here, he wasn't going to take you".

"What?". Mr. Lee blinks. "This is why I call you stupid all the time dad". Mabel groans. "Now keep it down, I'm trying to do my homework". Mabel pats my head and walks out. "Wow... Your daughter is scary". Mr. Gong said. "I didn't know that she was that scary". Mr. Lee said. "Really?". I said. "You REALLY didn't know?". I said and Mr. Lee shakes his head.

"Dumbasses". I groaned and walked out the office. "Di-did he just call you a dumbass?". Mr. Gong asked. "Yes he did". Mr. Lee says. "Wait...". Mr. Lee says.

"Fuck you Jicheol".