chap:5

Sid's POV

After Some Time

Taking my laptop nd coat.. i was about to lock the door when my phone rang showing calling PA

PA: Sir all ready here...

Sid: OKay!

My driver came taking my laptop nd opening the door he said me to sit..
We were half in our way when our car stop!

Sid: What Happened!?

Driver: Dont know sir! May be tire puncture!! ( he said very fearfully as Rahul has told him about his boss anger issues if he got late! )

Sid: WHAT THE FUCK! HOW WE ARE GONNA REACH THERE!

Driver: Sir i will repare it!

Sid: WHAT DO I DO NOW! LISTEN ND LISTEN WELL IF I GOT DELAYED THEN YOU WILL SEE!

Driver just nodded nd started working as he had an extra tire..

Hell!!! I was angry.. I can't be late.. i Dont like to be late.. i Should take some help!
He move forward to take lift by showing his hand to stop!

Like this he was trying when he felt a sudden push nd fall forward with the sudden impact..

Sid: WHAT THE HELL! WHAT THE FUC....

He turned around nd what he saw make him hell shocked..

There was a girl in a Pool of blood.. Her white clothes all messed up in blood.. He couldn't see her face..

He looked ahead, a car was speeding away from them, means the girl had pushed him to save him from car that was about to hit him..

He was still froze there.. when driver came nd shook him as the girl was already unconscious..

Driver: Sir Are you alright!?

He came out of shock as he move forward to see the girl condition ..
Moving forward he first saw her head which had a very deep wound nd almost whole face was covered with her blood!

First time he was fearing.. sweat beads were forming on his forehead!

Sid: GET THE DAMN CAR! WE HAVE TO GO TO HOSPITAL!! HE SHOUTED

He took her in Bridal styles her dupatta fall off nd he didn't care to take it.. driver open back side.. where he sit taking girl with him with her head in his lap!!

Driver started car.. Sid tried to pat girl cheeck again nd again saying OPEN UR EYES.. he saw girl was strugling to open her eyes.. he was again trying to encourage to open her eyes by patting her cheeks...

Sid: DRIVE FAST! SHE IS LOOSING HER CONSCIOUS..!

He didn't know what to do... First A Girl came saving his life.. nd next he saw her in this condition only one thing was going in his mind.. WILL SHE BE FINE!! Two Emotions Were OVERPOWERING Him,
FEAR
GUILT

FEAR of May be bcz of him another life was going to end...!
GUILT of Her being in this condition away from family..

In the time They reached hospital... Where he took her in bridal style shouting for doctor!

Sid: DOCTOR DOCTOR!! Plz HELP!!!

He was walking taking her with him in bridal style... when doctor came with nurses nd a strecher..

Doctor: Plz make her lay there.. that we can take her in!

He immediately lay her there... nd was about to go in with doctor when doctor said: Plz wait here... U cant come inside..

He nodded.. as he was still in daze WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!

HE WAS THINKING OF EVERY POSSIBILITY THAT COULD HAPPEN ND STILL CAN HAPPEN!! ND MAY BE AGAIN HE WAS RESPONSIBLE..

NO HE CANT TAKE.. She should be fine.. she will be fine.. MAY BE!

BUT damn why she did that.. WHERE IS HER FAMILY !! DAMMITT!!

it was all frustrating!! Nd he cant do anything! This thing is eating him inside...

He was still waiting outside when he get a call!..

***********************************
PLZ VOTE