Sixty-five

"You... Are stupid, aren't you?". I asked Mabel while looking at her math test score. It's been a week since I saw Yoongi, but I have been getting gifts from him from time to time. God I miss him. "I don't like math ok". Mabel says. "Mabel... You scored a five... Out of a hundred". I said. "And you got the five cause you remembered your name".

"It wasn't the lowest score ok!?!". Mabel yelled. "You proud of that?". I said. "You proud to be second to last place cause you remembered your name?". I asked. "Fuck you!". Mabel snatched her test and stomped out the kitchen. "You know where I live if you need help!". I yelled then laughed. "You aren't good with girls are you?".

(It feels good to be a sinner, doesn't it? 👀)

"The fuck do want now Hoseok?". I asked. "Ouch, didn't you say that you loved me?". Hoseok grabs his chest, like he was hurt. "Hoseok". I hissed. "I told you were hot when you're mad Jimin". Hoseok laughs. "And besides... I was bored and heard that my grandfather was here". Hoseok said. "Grandfather?". I tilt my head. "You mean Mr. Gong?". I said.

"He got you calling him Mr. Gong?". Hoseok shakes his head. "That man is always good with the ladies, I'm jealous". Hoseok sighs. "If you aren't here to give me my daily gift, then leave". I told him. "Daily... Gift?". Hoseok says. "Yeah, Yoongi's been giving me presents for the past week now". I said and saw Hoseok's eyes widened.

"What?". I said. "Jealous?". I giggled but Hoseok stares at me. "What's...". "Mr. Lee is still here right?". Hoseok asked. "Yes but... ". Hoseok already walks out the kitchen before I couldn't finish. "What the hell?". I said. "What was his problem? And why doesn't he bring Xiu with him?". I pouted. "I would call him but I'm to lazy". I yawned.

Then, out of no where, my phone vibrates. "It's the best friend bond". I said and checked my phone... Just to drop it.

Unknown
Hello Jimin 😃