8|| 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙔

1/15/20 | 2k words
I'm not rereading this and I'm sleepy
sooo if this is bad I'm sincerely sorry.

Todays been a nice Tuesday so far. I'm bent over at the drinking fountain, slurping up that sweet mononucleosis infested water. Once I'm up I notice the water that has now speckled dark spots in my shirt, I am among other things, extremely upset.

Alex is leaning against the wall next to the fountain, happily chatting about some nerd things or something. (Im not particularly listening.)

"JHONNY M'BOY."

I raise my head, across the hall Cooper is staring at me, his arm shoots in the air to give me an over exaggerated wave. He's beaming, clearly in a good mood.

A certain edgy individual is making his way down the hall, too. Hes stopped since I've looked up. He looks startled. I think he thinks I'm looking at him instead of my best and dearest friend Cooper.

The blonde is running down the busy hall. I watch as he practically throws himself against Wilbur.

"Holy fuck get off m-"
"WHY DID YOU STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY??"
"I thought-"

Wilbur turns back to me. I'm just standing there.

"Ah. I see." It clicks that I wasn't waiting for him but, infact, Cooper.

He hurrys off past me, I turn to watch him go briefly before turning back to Cooper.

"What a freak."
"Hello! Who are you? Cooper! Right?" Alex has his hands behind his back, hes swaying slightly.
"Yeah. Who the fuck are you." Cooper says casually.
"Alexis! Has Schlatt not spoken of me..?"
"Not that I can recall." He looks over Alex distastefully before turning to me "so, how are yooooou?" He grins.
"What the heck Jonathan." Alex frowns at me.

"I'm great, I guess." I shrug "Not to brag or anything, but I'm having the Wilbur Soot in my home tonight."

"Holy shit." Cooper laughs "I forgot about that. Oh my god. Thats going to be absolutely hilarious. Please, you have to keep me updated on that."

"What? You didn't tell me about that." Alex raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'll try my best. I don't think he'll try and, like, murder me. His brothers will probably be there anyway." I sigh "I really wish I could skip."

"Why? I think it would be fun." Alex smiles.

I've turned now, already making my way to my last period class with Cooper by my side. Alex has to hurry after us.

"I mean, I like this brother, Though." Not Techno, Techno is extremely scary. Big and buff, he could literally break me over his knee. How he's not even, like, the head of the football team, is beyond me.

"You know the younger one?"

Cooper raises his eyebrows "he has a younger brother?"

"Yeah! Hes nice. My window looks right into his, he likes to throw things at it when I sleep. A lovely neighbor."

"Incredible."

"Right?"

•••

I'm waiting for the bus infront of the school. Its a surprisingly nice day for September, the sky is blue. Not a single cloud in sight. Its sunny, my black hoodies leeching warmth from the air around me and I am loving it.

Im currently scrolling through Twitter, nothing very out of the ordinary to report. No celebrity sex scandals or tragic murders. Just shitty memes and petty drama, its a vibe.