Chapter 6

Elijah

I let out on last grunt before I finished.

Just picturing her face while she looked at me and said my name. It was too much for my mind to just tuck away so I had to take care of it myself.

"Fuck.." I mumbled quietly as I let the hot beads of water fall down my face.

I had learned to control my thoughts whenever it came to thinking about me and Alexander in that way. Of course me and Magnus had both agreed long ago to her daddies but.. there was always that unspoken rule hanging over my head. I knew deep down she wasn't really mine and that there were things me and her would never be able to do together.

She was with Magnus outside of her headspace and I knew that. There were times when she'd tease me and almost push me to my limits but it was always on her end not mine.

I let out a sigh of frustration as I thought about how my life was going.

If I thought about Alexander in that way it would be wrong. If I went to satisfy my needs elsewhere and she found out about it I'd be the bad guy.

If I were to get my own sub I'd be a complete and utter asshole.

I can't fucking win.

The one time I should be entitled to ask for more I stay silent. Besides how would that conversation even start out. "Oh hey Alexander I've been waiting to catch you out of headspace, so we could talk about my needs as a man and if you want to take it step further."

My brother would surely shoot me in the face.

It was like standing at the gates of heaven, but being eternally cast out so you could only watch the glories from the sidelines.

Every time she sat on my lap and did that fucking wiggle dance, Every time she gave me an innocent kiss on the lips, every time she called me Daddy...ugh ... Every time...

All I could do was sit there and smile. Even though I didn't want to. Oh the countless times I've wanted to teach her a real lesson. Put a collar around her neck and hook it to a leash. Then she'd have to do what I said because she'd be too embarrassed to do otherwise.

Since she wants the be a pet so damn bad I'd make her a puppy. A dumb puppy. My dumb puppy. I'd even give her treats too.

I smirked at the thought of Alexander begging me for a treat. Even though I made her beg for the simplest things on the daily basis, it was always my greatest pleasure to her face begging for my approval.

She'd be such a good pet...

The sudden knock on my room door made me glare. I hated when my imagination was cut short especially when I was being so .... creative.

"Hold on." I muttered loud enough for whoever it was to hear. I looked down and inwardly rolled my eyes. Not again.

"Just give me a few damn minutes I guess." I grumbled in a low tone.I sighed not really in the mood to think about all the things I couldn't have and simply turned the shower water until it was freezing cold.

This would do just fine I guess.

Alexander

The longer I stood at Elijah's room door the more sweaty my palms got. I wiped them off on the back of my night gown for the third time.

After what felt like an eternity the door swung open. Elijah was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. I could tell that he had just stepped out of the shower and hadn't taken the time to dry himself off yet.

"I'm-"

"Don't apologize." He cut me off with an unreadable expression. "It wouldn't be fair to my brother."

"N-no I ...I know. I wasn't ..." I looked down and started fiddling with my fingers not really knowing what to say. " I'm just sorry if I made things akward."

"And how would you have done that?" He leaned against the door way with what seemed to be an amused look in his face and my stomach filled with butterflies.

"I don't know I just thought ..."

"I don't care who you fuck Alexander. You don't belong to me." He shrugged as if the situation meant little to nothing to him and I was caught off guard.

You don't belong to me

"What do you mean by that." I clenched my jaw trying to ignore the hurt and confusion that washed over me. Why did he have to say that?

"I think you know what I mean by that."  He squinted his eyes sarcastically with a bitter smile.

"Can you stop." I frowned wanting to punch him in the chest so he could feel what I was feeling.

"Stop what?" He smirked before walking away from the door and grabbing another towel. He dried off and pretty much ignored my presence as if I wasn't standing right in front of him. I looked away when he slid on some blue plaid boxers and he chucked.

"What are you embarrassed? It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"I know that ... I just feel like I'm not ... entitled to be seeing you this way. You made it very clear that you aren't mine and I'm not yours so. Anyways thanks for dinner goodnight."

"Sweet dreams." He sighed seeming unamused

"Go fuck yourself dude."

"What did you say?"

"WhAt diD yOu sAy? You heard what the fuck I said." I spun on my heel and headed towards the door when an arm reached in front of me and closed it shut.

"Who the ... fuck are you talking to like that? Have you lost your mind little girl ?" He whispered in my ear and I couldn't tell if he was angry or just being an asshole.

"I'm a grown ass women." I pushed him away and left the room with nothing else to say.

Two can play at this game.

Laters Baby😏