Chapter 10

"Tray"

Ash...the crackling sounds of ash filled Y/N's ears as he got up on his knees.
He saw flames dancing across the rubble of cities,women and children,burnt into a crisp,barely recognizable as only the frames of their bodies were somewhat human.
Next to him he heard a loud thoud.
Almost like someone falling to their knees.
In the same position as Y/N was a man,with short hair,his facial features looked a bit like an older Willy.
And just like Y/N he had tear filled eyes.
He punched the ground and swore at it.
Y/N stared at the man as he started monologing to himself.He looked injured,he had a blemish on his lip and a deep cut on his forehead which lead down to a massive bruise over most of his left cheek.
"Y/N"

"Y/N"
He felt someone shake him.
His name was repeated a couple of times before he finally opened his eyes.
"Today's the day"-Bertholdt spoke quietly as Y/N wiped his eyes.
He yawned and nodded.
"I'll ride you to the wall"-Y/N told Bertholdt as they both got up.

Y/N's ODM gear propelled him through the air in an instant as he quickly scaled to the top of the wall.
He sat down by the edge and grabbed the person who was closest to him.
"Eren"-He mentioned his name as he extended his arm.
Eren smiled and grabbed it helping himself up.
Eren walked past him and then Y/N slowly fazed out of his mind,he was thinking about the dream that he had.
That person,his mother had spoken of the previous holders so he shortly came to the concliousion that it was a Tybur who held the titan a couple generations ago.
Then his mind shifted towards Eren,he had the same surname as Zeke,and even their father's name was the same.
The event had happened before Y/N was born so...

Suddenly something shined behind him as Bertholdt transformed,everyone started screaming at the sight of The Colossal Titan,Y/N was the only calm one,he stared at The God Of Destruction's eyes and nodded.
The moment he nodded a massive smash was heard and the gate bursted open throwing rubble and pieces of rock far into Trost.
Bertholdt then vanished as Eren went in for the attack and Y/N sighed,he didn't know if it was a sigh of relief or one of sorrow.

Y/N traveresed the top of the wall as people started screaming in horror.
He saw tens of titans strolling into the streets of Trost as one of the instructors that had come with them shouted to fight.

Y/N sighed and grabbed the launchers of the ODM gear wrapped around his waist and he shot out the hooks,they attached to two random roofs and as everyone went off the wall in an effort to survive and minimize human casualties,he went too.
He was fast with his gear,piercing through the air like a bullet,his eye caught a titan as he was drifting through the air,the titan was limply walking around until he stopped.
Y/N landed on the roof and wanted to see what the titan was going to do.
The titan raised its arm high and smashed it into a house,inside of the house Y/N saw a mother,she was clutching to her daughter for dear life and they both were crying.
The titan slowly reached out to grab them until a black dot zipped across the sky and the titan fell to the ground.
"Nice my first kill"-Y/N thought to himself as he attached himself to a different roof.
"Go"-He shouted coldly as he flew past them.
He continued drifting quickly through the air trying to survive by getting to a supply tower.

His eye caught a few people but they seemed to be armed so he ignored them.
His back suddenly cracked as electricity shot through it.
He lost control of his ODM gear and smashed into the ground.
"God...fucking dammit"-He muttered to himself as he looked down to his gear.
It seemed to be leaking the ice burst stone.
"Fuck"-He swore at the ground.
"FUCK"-He shouted louder this time as his legs felt paralyzed.
He felt the ground shake as a Titan approached.
"FUCK"
Only a few meters seperated him from the titan when he suddenly stopped and turned to his left.
"Hey you fucker"-Y/N screamed at him trying to get his attention,he grabbed onto his blade for dear life but the titan kept moving away.
Suddenly a hand fell from one of the roofs above him.
He looked up to see Annie's cold face.
"I heard you cry"-She said coldly.
Y/N grabbed her hand and helped himself up to the roof only to see Reiner and Bertholdt beating the shit out of a fellow solider.
"Hey,what the fuck"-Y/N inquired as he approached them.
"He heard us speak"-Reiner quickly responded as he saw a titan in the distance.
"Let's feed him to that"-Reiner added pointing at the titan.
Y/N remained quiet as the boy now identified as Marco who was beaten half to death spoke up-"G-Guys"
"Why"

Y/N stopped in his tracks...why....why....
"Because,this world is a shitthole"-He responded instinctivly.
"Marco"-He said before crouching over him.
"I'll tell you everything before you die"-He whispered at Marco.

He proceeded for the next minute to explain every basic thing to the dying boy.
He nodded once and a smile ran across his face-"Y/N,thank you"
Y/N grabbed onto his ODM gear and he replaced it with his.
"You can die in peace"-Y/N muttered as he put the boy closer to the titan.
"Close your eyes and it will be over"-Y/N told the boy trying to relax him.
He returned to his comrades and turned his back behind Marco.
His horrifying screams filled the air until Y/N swished through the air killing the titan that had now eaten Marco.

Annie held her mouth in shock at how disguisting the scene had become.
"You all felt it right"-Y/N asked them and they all nodded shyly.
"The Founder is moving"