ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ-sɪx

(The song won't make sense till the end of the chapter ;))

As William opens the front door, I can tell he scolded Micheal for not coming home at the right time by the look on Michaels sad face. I get up and walk over to the pair and push Micheals hair away from his face.

"You alright Mike?"

Nodding, he walks up to his room.

"How bad did you yell at him?"

"I didn't."

"Well then why does he look so sad?"

"Apparently the boy he wanted to spend the night with invited a few other guys and they bullied Micheal to the point where he actually cried."

"Do you know what they bullied him for?"

"For having a short curfew and supposedly leaving them all for dead"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not so sure."

"Well, you know whos fault that first part is right?"

"No."

"You did it, you idiot."

"How is that my fault?"

"You're the one who gave him a four p.m curfew!"

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah, fucking idiot."

He shrugs, "oh well, not my problem anymore."

"Yes it is and always will be until you put his curfew at eight or something!" I follow him into his bedroom. I'm not finished arguing. "When will you stop beating down on him so hard?"

"When he stops disobeying me." He turns around, holding my music box. "Random question, what's this? I haven't opened it because against everything you're thinking, I do know what privacy is."

"Then show it more." I take it from him, "it's a birthday present from Alyssa. It's just photos of Liam, her and myself."

"Speaking yet again about your birthday, I forgot to give you something."

"There's more? Gimme."

"No no, you have to wait for it."

I frown, crossing my arms. "How much longer?"

"Just until a little later."

"Ugh. Fine."

"That's a good bunny."

"Whatever, I'm going to go make dinner."

"What are we eating?"

"Whatever I fucking make you"

"Jeez, alright. Calm down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple tomatoes, onions, water, and some beef. I'm able to make some goulash (it's really good you guys should try it. It's like a soupish- uh- just look it up. It's really good though.)

"Alright guys, dinner!" I shout. As soon as Alyssa enters, she looks to the empty table.

"How dare you say dinners ready and make us set the table."

"Just do it."

"Fine." Pouting, she sets the table and sits down. I put the goulash on the table and sit next to her as Micheal and William walk in.