🌊 XXIV 🌊

"The ocean is a world filled with life beyond our knowledge"

24|WEAKNESS BEFORE STRENGTH

Hunter had thrown Isolde into a tree where her head slammed against the hard surface of the tree. Rendering her unconscious from the great force that was used and that way she stayed. Bleeding out from the wound to her head where she hit her head and also from her stomach and back where the arrow had pierced her body. It had grown bigger by what Hunter had done to her. On the ground she laid motionless as Dimitri walks over to her, breathing a bit better when he does notice that life still runs through her body as her chest raises and falls like waves.

While Hunter and Dimitri left the girl bleeding there they have begun to chat amongst themselves, one calming himself down from the rage that had appeared in his body while the other one being certain that he would not touch the girl again or hard her even greater (despite harming her being their goal all along) than she has already suffered through, they did not notice what was happening around them. The tears that Isolde had shed soak into the ground where not one but two Kings are able to feel her life force run.

Neither of them knowing that at the very moment one of those Kings is coming for the girl and he will not be pleased once he finds her on the ground bleeding and her life flowing out of her, and let alone how his fury will be if he does find that life has left her completely. There is no telling just how far his anger will go if he shall see that she now longer breathes nor has life in her veins. Though, one is for sure, the world will suffer the cost and not just the ocean but all beings and things alike, nothing will escape his power nor wrath.

There will be nothing in this world nor the next that would be able to stop his rage and neither should anyone attempt to do so for it will only lead to painful and agonizing torture before death grips yay and even then it will be painful on the soul. And Poseidon feels that rage now as he has found where her tears are located and he feels her pain running through him as if it were his own. He has never felt pain before but now it pains him deeply.

Perhaps deeper than one could ever know. The brave King of the ocean has a hard time standing on his feet as he can feel it in his body that there is pain running through him and his blood is boiling not only from the agony but also from the rage that travels through him. The waves of the ocean are restless and the human race as well as all life is suffering the pain of it and they can feel it as well, as if the pain that the ocean and water is feeling is their own.

The world is affected by the emotions of those who created it and their rage is the worst of it all, as whenever their rage takes over it is Hellish like despite Hell being a place where there is order. At least it was until the Queen who was meant to be changed it all and the chaos began but that is a story for another day. Poseidon allows the ocean to take him to the place where he can feel her force. Though, it is growing more faint by the second. Once again he finds that she is on her deathbed and only he seems to be the one that can save him.