six

Lalla watched a Anakin, Qui-Gon, and Obi-Wan walked back into the room. She kept her eyes on Ani as he rushed to her side. He grabbed her hand quickly, squeezing it tight as she looked towards the masters again. The two Jedi walked to the were behind them.

"The force is strong with them" The jedi master stated to the Qui-Gon.

"They are to be trained then?" Their guardian asked.

"No. They will not be trained" The man said, making Anakin and Lalla look at each other

"No?" Qui-Gon asked, his hands going to his hips.

"They are too old" He said nonchalantly.

"One of them is chosen one. You must see it" Qui-Gon tried to reason. The chosen one? Ani and Lal looked at each other curiously, trying to figure out what he meant.

"Clouded the boys future is" The green one said

"What about hers?" Qui-Gon asked quickly.

"It is light for her" He said making Qui-Gon sign a bit. Ani sqeezed her hand tight now, obviously not liking how his future was cloudy and hers wasn't.

"I will train them" Qui-Gon said while walking up right behind them, placing his hands on their shoulders once again.

"I take Anakin and Lalla as my padawan learners" He said quickly.

"An apprentice you have, Qui-Gon. Can't have two you can" The man said. Qui-Gon turned to Obi-Wan and sighed.

"I will take Lalla as my apprentice, once i face tries I will train her" He said, Lalla looking towards him with curious eyes.

"Our own counsel we will keep on who is ready" The man said, Obi-Wan glancing towards Lalla as she looked down at Ani and hers intertwined hands.

"He is headstrong and has much to learn of the living force, but he is capable" Qui-Gon tried to reason.

"The young skywalkers fates will be decided later" He said, clearly ending the conversation.

"Go with the Queen of Naboo and discover the identity of this dark warrior. This is the clue we need to unravel the mystery of the Sith" The other Jedi said. Lalla smiled a little to herself, she was excited to see Naboo.

"May the force be with you" The small one said making Lalla look up at him. She bowed a bit as she saw Ani start to before following the group out.

Lalla stood with Ani as they talked to R2-D2. Ani was still learning to communicate with the droid but Lalla understood him well. She watched from the corner of her eye as Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon walked over towards them.

"His fate is uncertain, he's not dangerous" Qui-Gon argued, Lalla knowing about Ani.

"The council will decide Anakins and Lalla's futures" He said ending the conversation.

"I'm not worried about Lalla, Master" Obi-Wan said only for Qui-Gon ignore it and tell him to get on board. Lalla looked over to Anakin as looked down at the droid sadly before walking over to Qui-Gon.

"Qui-Gon, sir, I don't want to be a problem" He said, his voice shaky. Lalla patted R2's head before walking over to her brother. She watched as Qui-Gon kneeled before Ani, reassuring him that he wouldn't be.

"I'm not allowed to train either of you, so I want you to watch and be mindful" The jedi said to both of them now.

"Always remember: your focus determines your reality. Anakin stay close to me and Lalla stay close to Obi-Wan and you'll be safe" He said making both children nod.